South East MS, AL, TN, GA, SC, NC, FL

Where Were You????

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2008, 11:36 PM

Smile Where Were You????

I Dont Know If This Has Been Asked Before But Where Were You When U First Saw An Hhr?? Or Where Was The First Hhr U Saw At??? I First Saw One On My Way To Work One Day And I Could Only See The Front And Alittle Bit Of The Passenger Side , And I Thoght It Was Some Custom Car They Had Made , But When I Found Out It Was Chevy That Made Them I Said To Myself, ''im Going To Get One Of Those'' So I Went 2 The Dealer With Intention On Getting A White One Came Out With A Golden Teal 1lt Right Off The Show Room Floor It Was Amazind,lol

So Whats Your Experience
Old 03-11-2008, 11:56 PM
jx3

Originally Posted by Latrevion.washington
But When I Found Out It Was Chevy That Made Them I Said To Myself, ''im Going To Get One Of Those'' So I Went 2 The Dealer With Intention On Getting A White One Came Out With A Golden Teal 1lt Right Off The Show Room Floor
WOW, it took you over a year to see an HHR?!?......(GTM....2nd year color)

I had seen one at a gas station pulling out, in August of 05, when they first hit the road. Thought it was a cool looking car but couldn't make out the model, only knew it was a Chevy due to the bow-tie. A couple of weeks later, I heard what the pricing was and was at the nearest dealer to check one out. The day after that, I drove Dory off the lot!!
Old 03-12-2008, 12:19 AM

I was at the dealers. There they were on the lot, Aug of '05. Never saw an ad ( Still don't, stupid Chevy, not letting the world know about the HHR,grrrrrrrrr ).

Now I see one or two each day driving around. Life is much better. Still no one really customizes them in my area.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:28 AM

Hmmm I was coming out of a bar drunk as all get out, It was a Silverstone rental.
Old 03-12-2008, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by jx3
WOW, it took you over a year to see an HHR?!?......(GTM....2nd year color)

I had seen one at a gas station pulling out, in August of 05, when they first hit the road. Thought it was a cool looking car but couldn't make out the model, only knew it was a Chevy due to the bow-tie. A couple of weeks later, I heard what the pricing was and was at the nearest dealer to check one out. The day after that, I drove Dory off the lot!!

THANX FOR YOUR POST ,AND NO IT DIDNT TAKE ME ''OVER A YEAR'' TO SEE AN HHR, BUT I0T TOOK ME A YEAR 2 GET MINE BECAUSE I USUALLY WAIT A YEAR BEFORE I BUY 2 SEE IF THEY ARE HAVING MAJOR ISSUE WITH THE CAR

THE FIRST ONE I SAW WAS THAT PURPLE COLOR
Old 06-17-2008, 08:38 PM

the 1st one i saw was a panal that firedog ppl have at Circuit city, ive been trying to get a pic of it so i can post it up on here, i saw it in october of 07 and got mine in jan 08
Old 06-17-2008, 08:47 PM
jx3

Originally Posted by lzrdking
the 1st one i saw was a panal that firedog ppl have at Circuit city, ive been trying to get a pic of it so i can post it up on here, i saw it in october of 07 and got mine in jan 08
Here ya go.............Theresa has done it for you.

Firedog Panel HHR
Old 06-17-2008, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Harpozep
I was at the dealers. There they were on the lot, Aug of '05. Never saw an ad ( Still don't, stupid Chevy, not letting the world know about the HHR,grrrrrrrrr ).
There is an HHR ad out here in California not sure if it is only here but it has the sunburst HHR at the gas pump and the pump nozzle goes and locks the owner out of the car. It is promoting the 30 mpg highway.

I was just in Vegas and man there was a lot of rentals out there.
Old 06-17-2008, 09:05 PM

Took my 99 S10 to a dealer in Oakland, CA, late Spring of 05. Heater was going on me (you need the heater in the bay area in the 'summer').

As I was driving back to Berkeley, was stopped at the light--looked over to my left and saw *IT* out in front. I was so floored to this day, I can't tell you what color it was. I raced home, fired up the laptop and did a search--an HH-wth?! I say to myself...all I know is this IS my next car.

So for over 2 years I built and rebuilt my Imperial Blue. Fall 05, move back to OC, tell myself for my b-day in 07, I WILL buy my HHR.

Finally got my Blackie labor day weekend last year!

Worth the wait, best b-day present to myself EVER!

Last edited by afs9; 06-17-2008 at 09:09 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-17-2008, 09:12 PM

Back in 2006 at a Buffalo Wild Wings...I remember making a comment along the lines of it being different and I liked it.