South Mountain UT, AZ, NM, CO

Colorado Members Check In Here

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 09:12 PM

Hey, welcome to the boards! I think you'll find a lot of information the boards. All of my questions were answered just by running a search. And we'll be trying to get a meet going here once I get more info on the Colorado HHR Club (see the other topic).
Old 07-18-2006, 11:38 AM

hey, guys noob here. I don't have my HHR yet. (still trying to figure out what the deal is with the deals. :? ) Anyways, once I get it, I'll be sure to post some more.

BTW - I posted this in another forum. But was wondering if any of you have any suggestions on Good/decent chevy dealerships in the Denver Metro area. Or more importantly ones to avoid!
Old 07-18-2006, 11:54 AM

to our little corner of the forum. Please tell us more about you...like where do you live in Colorado, male or female, you know...that sort of stuff...we're an enquiring bunch and enquiring minds want to know.

There's lots of great dealers here in town. You might look through the Sunday Denver Post to see all the HHR deals available...there's a ton of them. Feel free to PM myself or the other Colorado members for details on where they bought theirs and how they enjoyed their experience when looking for the HHR.

Look forward to getting to know you and getting together with the others for a run some time.
Old 07-18-2006, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
to our little corner of the forum. Please tell us more about you...like where do you live in Colorado, male or female, you know...that sort of stuff...we're an enquiring bunch and enquiring minds want to know.

There's lots of great dealers here in town. You might look through the Sunday Denver Post to see all the HHR deals available...there's a ton of them. Feel free to PM myself or the other Colorado members for details on where they bought theirs and how they enjoyed their experience when looking for the HHR.

Look forward to getting to know you and getting together with the others for a run some time.
Male
Live in Littleton
Wife and two "kids" (golden retriever pup 10 mos, and a Stuck up Cat that only responds to my wife)
I drive a 96 caddy eldorado right now (it's a hog!)
Old 07-18-2006, 12:19 PM

Terrific...we'll definitely have to get together and see if we can get whichfinger to venture from Windsor for a Sunday drive or maybe meet him somewhere in between.

I'm single, but in a long term relationship and I live in Arvada with my 4 cats, one of whom responds to no one. My daughters are grown and married and I have 6 grandchildren (4 boys & 2 girls)

Bryce lives somewhere in the metro area (not sure where ) and HaysHotRod lives in Thornton and has an orange HHR like mine. In fact, we bought them the same day from 2 different dealers.

For your viewing pleasure, check out the 2 threads I started when I met CJ and HaysHotRod.

Look forward to hearing about your new HHR when you get it. Have fun shopping.
Old 07-18-2006, 02:34 PM

Terrific...we'll definitely have to get together and see if we can get whichfinger to venture from Windsor for a Sunday drive or maybe meet him somewhere in between.
What sort of bribe will I be offered? Eh?
Old 07-18-2006, 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by Whichfinger
What sort of bribe will I be offered? Eh?
I'll buy your lunch and your beverage of choice. Is that enough of a bribe or do we need to sweeten the deal some more?
Old 07-18-2006, 04:25 PM

I'll buy your lunch and your beverage of choice. Is that enough of a bribe or do we need to sweeten the deal some more?
Dang, and I quit drinkin'. Any ideas on where we might meet on holy ground? (I was a big fan of Highlander: The Series. If you're not familiar with it, change "holy ground" to "a neutral site.") Maybe we can gather all the NoCO HHR drivers at one spot, at the same time. I'm making up lies already.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:03 PM

Well if anyone is around 88th and Wadsworth, there's been a Daytona Blue HHR parked SE of the intersection for about six hours now. I'm working my second job at the tux shop on the SW side. If I had a flyer I'd drop one off- Deb, suggestions?
Old 07-19-2006, 05:09 PM

I can send you the .doc file if you need it and can print one out at work. It's too hot today for me to hop in my car and drive to 88th & Wadsworth. Let me know and I'll email it over to ya...it's too big to attach to posts.

Quick Reply: Colorado Members Check In Here