South Mountain UT, AZ, NM, CO

Local Zonies October run.....

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2006, 10:23 PM

The phone number to Schnepfs farm is 480-987-3100. They also have a haunted house that just opened for the first time today. We can get discount tickets from Fry's grocery store for the Pumpkin and Chili Festival. You can also check out info at Schnepffarms.com.

What date is good for everyone.. I really don't have plans this month for much of anything so I'm flexible!
Old 10-05-2006, 10:30 PM

web link at bottom
Ok here is what everyone was talking about during the last run :

Schnepf Farms Pumpkin & Chili Party & The Nest Haunted House

So many things are scheduled to be NEW, so don't miss it. This year we have partnered with the BEST in Haunted Houses and are bringing your families a little extra thrill. Two separate entrances and two separate events, but close enough so the entire family can experience both or one or the other

Hay rides, miniature golf, 4 acre and 10 acre "Celebrity" maize, featuring "Gonzo," country road rally, honeybee adventure, carousel rides, petting barn, Hillbilly Bob's Pig Races, 3-d scary weather haunted attraction, "live" entertainment, bon fires & marshmallow roasting (at night only), Dana Smith Juggling Show, lil' farmers play yard, inflatable bounce, clown inflatable bounce, inflatable slide, inflatable obstacle course, Malcolm & Tater show on Saturday & Sunday only, farmhouse museum, Friday and Saturday night outdoor Movie Feature (bring your blankets and chairs) begins at 8:30pm, Mini tennis ball Launch, Rock climbing wall, Pumpkin pie eating contests daily, pumpkin bowling, continuous karoeke, farmhouse museum, sweet shop, Country Store, Gift shops, and a spectacular firework show every night as we celebrate 65 years of farming!

http://www.schnepffarms.com/
Old 10-05-2006, 10:35 PM

Any weekend is good for me except this weekend! oh BTW I will be in phoenix this sat. helping a friend with an ION install nitrous on it. Then go out cruising that night I guess. Not sure. So as for the farm thing is that what our Oct meet is going to be???
Old 10-05-2006, 10:36 PM

I pick the 21st.

Since this is a family thing we are planning, that is the best weekend for us as we will have both of the youngest.
Jason will you have your little girl that weekend?
Old 10-05-2006, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by en0oNmAI
Any weekend is good for me except this weekend! oh BTW I will be in phoenix this sat. helping a friend with an ION install nitrous on it. Then go out cruising that night I guess. Not sure. So as for the farm thing is that what our Oct meet is going to be???
Where you going cruising at sat night? What part of phx you going to be in?
Old 10-05-2006, 10:40 PM

Been thinking, maybe any weeked EXCEPT the weekend before Holloween?

Jason, give a call when you all get done Sat... maybe we can all meet up for dinner since you are in town?
Old 10-06-2006, 01:19 AM

As far as the trip goes, Jubilee will be with me, however... her mother wants to go as well. Not such a bad thing since we acutally get along now but just a heads up. Grrrrr....

Sat night not sure. Was told that a few guys go out to a place called the Pav's or Pavillions... not sure about that... The 2 guys I am helping with the nitrous install have a couple ideas too but if they are heading out to the illegal races I am bailing on that... Just glad to be out of Tucson for once. Oh and tomorrow night (friday) I am back out at the strip and get to try out my exhaust and intake at the track to see what kind of times I am making now! Also teaching a couple guys from the cobalt forum how to stage and the tree and launch... they're juniors in highschool and have never been. Already talked with their parents and got them to sign waivers for the kids. made sure they know I am not responsible for their kids, the kids are on their own and the parent's responsible... One of their dads is going cause he is really interested in seeing what his son thinks is fun! Makes me feel like an old man and I'm only 26!!!! HAHAHA! Sorry guys and gals! I know I am still the baby of this group...
Old 10-06-2006, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by en0oNmAI
As far as the trip goes, Jubilee will be with me, however... her mother wants to go as well. Not such a bad thing since we acutally get along now but just a heads up. Grrrrr....

Sat night not sure. Was told that a few guys go out to a place called the Pav's or Pavillions... not sure about that... The 2 guys I am helping with the nitrous install have a couple ideas too but if they are heading out to the illegal races I am bailing on that... Just glad to be out of Tucson for once. Oh and tomorrow night (friday) I am back out at the strip and get to try out my exhaust and intake at the track to see what kind of times I am making now! Also teaching a couple guys from the cobalt forum how to stage and the tree and launch... they're juniors in highschool and have never been. Already talked with their parents and got them to sign waivers for the kids. made sure they know I am not responsible for their kids, the kids are on their own and the parent's responsible... One of their dads is going cause he is really interested in seeing what his son thinks is fun! Makes me feel like an old man and I'm only 26!!!! HAHAHA! Sorry guys and gals! I know I am still the baby of this group...

Jason you still got me # give me call when your done on Sat. night maybe there is a small local show going on or something.

As far as the run your little girls mom is welcome and the 21st is almost 2 weeks before holloween so should not be a problem with the crowds.
Old 10-06-2006, 11:42 AM

The 21st works for me and the boys!
Old 10-06-2006, 02:04 PM

Now we just gotta wait and see about Snoopy, Mike and Yvonne... am I missing anyone?

Quick Reply: Local Zonies October run.....