South Pacific CA, NV, HI

2nd annual DejaVous Rendevous 8-16-08

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 02:42 PM

E-mail sent

Daryl w/GRUMPEE'Z TOY
Old 03-17-2008, 03:41 PM

If your name is not on the tread (Registered for DejeVous Rendevous) and you have registered, please e-mail me asap. For those that are going to meet up at Sierra Chevrolet, if 30 HHRs show up at Auto Books THEY WILL RECEIVE THE THICKETS TO IRWINDALE SPEEDWAY, if there are any tickets left, those tickets will be given to those HHRs that start the day at Sierra Chevrolet.
Please look to see that your name is listed at Registered for DejeVous Rendevous.
Everyone is welcome to cruise with us and enjoy the day, those that do not get tickets will have to pay their own way into the track. They will not be allowed in the special area at the track for the show and shine or onto the track for the parade laps.
See ya down the road
Bud-Harvey
Old 03-17-2008, 04:29 PM

Thank's for the quick reply Bud!!

Rgrds
Daryl 'Grumpee'
Old 03-17-2008, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by 1HotHHR
If your name is not on the tread (Registered for DejeVous Rendevous) and you have registered, please e-mail me asap. For those that are going to meet up at Sierra Chevrolet, if 30 HHRs show up at Auto Books THEY WILL RECEIVE THE THICKETS TO IRWINDALE SPEEDWAY, if there are any tickets left, those tickets will be given to those HHRs that start the day at Sierra Chevrolet.
Please look to see that your name is listed at Registered for DejeVous Rendevous.

See ya down the road
Bud-Harvey
So just to clarify, if my name is on this thread *and* I sent you (Bud) an email, I am registered to go (still looking good for me to be there).

and if it is recommended to be at the bookstore, then I will get my sorry butt up and be there!

Thanks, Bud!
Old 03-17-2008, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by afs9
So just to clarify, if my name is on this thread *and* I sent you (Bud) an email, I am registered to go (still looking good for me to be there).
I think he means if your name is on THIS thread (which it is), you're registered.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by HHR_ROX_CALI
I think he means if your name is on THIS thread (which it is), you're registered.
Cool! Thanks for the link--I am on it and will try to make it to the bookstore so as not to miss out on anything!

(hey Mr. UMA, I don't see you on there man! )
Old 03-17-2008, 09:41 PM
Uma

I better be LOL

Originally Posted by afs9
Cool! Thanks for the link--I am on it and will try to make it to the bookstore so as not to miss out on anything!

(hey Mr. UMA, I don't see you on there man! )
That was a great event, I am sure you know that the background pic in the HHReritage(Sp) Run in Branson, is a pic of us at Irwindale last year. You took it or I did LOL! I am sure it was yours, but I have the same from the grandstands. Todd (Uma)

If Bud does not know, I will be there, reminds me of a great quote from the movie, Pump up the Volumn. "I will be there wearing nothing but a ....." LoL, if you know the movie, you just got a little chuckle. If not, I can't repeat...But, of course I am in! Todd (Uma)
Old 03-18-2008, 02:44 AM

There is another tread (REGISTERED FOR DEJEVOUS RENDEVOUS) IF your name is NOT on THAT TREAD you are NOT registered. SO PLEASE READ THE OTHER TREAD AND IF YOUR NAME IS NOT ON THERE PLEASE EMAIL ME THAT YOU WILL BE ATTENDING. THAT WAY I HAVE A TIME AND DATE FOR WHEN EACH AND EVERYONE HAS REGISTERED.
PLEASE register so you to will be one of Harvey's STOCK, MILD AND WILD FRIENDS.
See ya down the road
Bud-Harvey
Old 03-18-2008, 10:28 PM
Uma

Either way, put me in Bud...Or do I need to send $$ now? Todd (Uma)
Old 03-19-2008, 02:59 AM

No money needed. JUST E-MAIL ME. PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE JUST E-MAIL ME. THAT WAY IF THERE IS ANY QUESTION ABOUT WHO REGISTERED FIRST I HAVE THE TIME AND DATE. PLEASE JUST E-MAIL ME. PLEASE, PLEASE.

See ya down the road.

Bud-Harvey

Quick Reply: 2nd annual DejaVous Rendevous 8-16-08