South Pacific CA, NV, HI

Any groups near Hayward CA?

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 09:35 PM

Any groups near Hayward CA?

Got mine on Tuesday night. Love the look, the ride, the interior layout. It would be nice to meet up with other in my geographical area. My only complaint so far is a general one that applies to most vehicles made today. Why do they not design in a waste receptacle? To me, that is nearly as important as a cup holder.

I loved that our Olds Silhouette van had a waste basket that mounted to the back of the center console. So convenient. Now I'll have to figure out some other solution for dealing with all those bits of paper, wrappers, etc.

Still, the our HHR is so pretty. Burgundy, black interior. We're looking to add running boards, the window deflectors, the rear fascia protector, and splash guards. Best prices I've found so far are from the GM Factory Direct store.

As to myself, I work as a management systems consultant and go to school at night. My partner drives a tow truck and is restoring his 67 Elk in his spare time.
Old 11-22-2007, 10:53 PM

Location: Fresno, California (formerly of Modesto, Ca. -- hometown of George Lucas, formerly of Winnipeg, Mb.)
The Modesto HHR Club is the closest to your area. We have a member with a Sunburst Orange II Met. who lives in your area.

We cover all areas from Modesto, LaGrange, Fresno, Bass Lake, Madera, Hayward and San Jose-areas.

Look us up! Welcome to the boards.
Old 11-23-2007, 05:49 AM

Name:  welcome4.gif
Views: 22
Size:  5.6 KB to the site!!!
Old 11-23-2007, 09:20 AM

Welcome to the site. I live in San Jose so give me a call when you want to meet. I really recommend that you take a look at the Modesto HHR Club. There are some real kool people in it and please take a look at attending
HHR GOLD RUSH. We are shooting for 50 HHRs for the cruise.

See ya down the road

Bud-Harvey