South Pacific CA, NV, HI

Main Street America Car Show

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 07:34 PM

Nice time out again everyone. Best HC I've had in a while and I havent laughed that hard in a long while. Some great cars and although we didnt have our spot on Supreme Hill, The cars looked great - Congrats to the winners.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:34 PM

Todd I'm so irked after missing yet another one of these!! You folks did our club proud though, and the pictures and videos are great as usual. Wow, dig that Johnny Depp PT!! Congrats to Tim and gee, I don't know their names either!!!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by HipHotRod
Nice time out again everyone. Best HC I've had in a while and I havent laughed that hard in a long while. Some great cars and although we didnt have our spot on Supreme Hill, The cars looked great - Congrats to the winners.

Slapping myself in the head - totally forgot... To reiterate, great weather, great friends, great scenery, great times, great HC!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2010, 08:51 PM

Thanks Daryl. Another great video!! I kinda feel like I was there.... Congrats to the winners and I can't wait till next year for that show.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:02 PM

WOW, Daryl your video's just keep getting better everytime.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:33 PM

Well first thing I need to say is Go Chargers!

Thanks everyone for the support and kind words. It was a great day for sure despite being sleep challenged I had a great time. Daryl the video is awesome. I noticed things on some of the cars that I missed yesterday. What a beautiful spot to be too. It was nice to be thanked again this year by the SD Corvette club for coming, many of the car shows we have gone to we were ignored. This is a class act show and I was glad we got to go again.

I was also happy Jonny (official baker for SoCalHHRs) and his cookies got to tag along with Bill. It was nice to see everyone again and we definately missed those that couldn't make it.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by TkHHR
Well first thing I need to say is Go Chargers!

Thanks everyone for the support and kind words. It was a great day for sure despite being sleep challenged I had a great time. Daryl the video is awesome. I noticed things on some of the cars that I missed yesterday. What a beautiful spot to be too. It was nice to be thanked again this year by the SD Corvette club for coming, many of the car shows we have gone to we were ignored. This is a class act show and I was glad we got to go again.

I was also happy Jonny (official baker for SoCalHHRs) and his cookies got to tag along with Bill. It was nice to see everyone again and we definately missed those that couldn't make it.
You know that's why I didn't get any votes, with my Cowboys steering wheel cover!
Old 08-09-2010, 09:58 PM

Best HC anywhere
Old 08-09-2010, 10:57 PM

WOW !! looks like a GREAT show with a view. congrats to the winners ...
Tim our HHR wants to grow up to be like your winning HHR.
Grumpee - We enjoyed watching your video. It gives us incentive to try to make it out to this show next year.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:18 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by damronjr
You know that's why I didn't get any votes, with my Cowboys steering wheel cover!
Jason, I grew up outside of DC, been a Redskins fan since I was a kid! But, really it had no effect on my vote Todd (uma)

Quick Reply: Main Street America Car Show