South Pacific CA, NV, HI

Modesto G2G in July...

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 12:28 PM

Location: Fresno, California (formerly of Modesto, Ca. -- hometown of George Lucas, formerly of Winnipeg, Mb.)
Excellent. I look forward to seeing all my old friends, as well as my new friends at the Dub tomorrow!!

Just talked to Dwayne (the salesman who sold us our HHR), and he will be there with a Red HHR Pannel, and with some Pannel and SS Brochures (if they have them).

Can't wait. I'm not gonna be getting any sleep tonight.

Last edited by Nor-Cal HHR Club; 07-13-2007 at 01:04 PM.
Old 07-13-2007, 03:17 PM

I would come but, My wife's 20 year class reunion is that night and I will not make it back in time. Would be a great reason to get out of going to the reunion, but the wife has spoken. Have a great time and take pics.

God Bless!!
Rick Johnson
Old 07-13-2007, 04:03 PM

Location: Fresno, California (formerly of Modesto, Ca. -- hometown of George Lucas, formerly of Winnipeg, Mb.)
It would be great to see you and the missus there. Keep September open though!

Originally Posted by hnewagn
I would come but, My wife's 20 year class reunion is that night and I will not make it back in time. Would be a great reason to get out of going to the reunion, but the wife has spoken. Have a great time and take pics.

God Bless!!
Rick Johnson
Old 07-13-2007, 07:11 PM

Well I hope to see some more face's at the meet sat. Always up to meet other car crazy people....
Old 07-14-2007, 09:36 AM

Hi all, we're gettin a late start on the road so we'll be there just maybe 1/2 to 1hr late. See ya by noon, if all goes well.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:48 PM

The Modesto HHR Club G2G was more of a success than I had originally estimated.

I would like to sincerely thank everyone, both members and non-members and the people who just decided to drop by (after reading the G2G notice in the Modesto Bee), just because they wanted to. Thanks to those who joined the club, and those contemplating the join.

Thank you to R CA HRR for the goodies. Thanks to Dwayne from American Chevrolet here in Modesto for dropping by with the Silver HHR Panel, after only 1 day's notice of the event, and John Matthews and the good folks at A&W Drive-In for hosting the gathering.

Pictures will be posted soon.

Thank you thank you thank you to everyone who attended. This is only the beginning!

Tricia and Karl Mesojednik
Old 07-14-2007, 06:26 PM

Thanks Karl and Tricia for another great get together. It was great to see a parking lot full of HHRs. As time goes on, hopefully the club will get bigger and bigger. It was good to see some old friends and meet some new ones. Thanks so much for all your work. Looking forward to September and the next get together.

Ken and Margie
Old 07-14-2007, 08:36 PM

Harvey and I would like to thank Karl and Tricia also for getting eveyone together. It was a GREAT G2G and a lot of fun to met new people and to see MR. CHICO. and some nice looking HHRs. I love that A & W root beer,
its the best.
See ya all nest week-end.

See ya down the road

Bud-Harvey
Old 07-14-2007, 10:17 PM

Hey all! That was a pretty good gathering of HHR's. I took just a couple pics and didn't get any of the panel ( though I'm sure Karl did ). Now I'm even more excited for next weekend, I guess I'll be seeing some of the same cars there. i would like to thank everyone for the kind comments and the friendly welcoming additude, this was our first time at a G2G and we really felt like we fit in. Thanks again!
Here are the few pics I got, I did show up late and missed photo opps with a few HHRs. and I stopped in Sac. a took a couple of Mr. Chico (it's not oficial yet, but were liking it more and more, thanks Bud)

and of course ours,

Okay Karl lets see the good ones!!
Old 07-14-2007, 11:53 PM

it was fun getting out and hangin with some other HHR lovers... it was a good turn out... Mike really liked the silver panel that showed up and he fell head over heals for it... along with the black chrome headlights, you can always learn and see something new when you just take the time to admire some other rides...

Thanx Tricia and Karl for welcoming us again and organizing the G2G!!!

take care...

Tina & Mike

Quick Reply: Modesto G2G in July...