South Pacific CA, NV, HI

One HHR,s Opinion

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2010, 06:51 PM

One HHR,s Opinion

First and for most the HHR Car Show at Tom's Farm is a GREAT SHOW.
I was saddened when I saw pics of a few great looking hot rods. I hope that this show will be for HHR's ONLY. It's a get together that really does make all the HHR's fell welcom. Remember STOCK, MILD AND WILD. If it turns into just another custom car show I think a lot would be lost. Still maybe a success, but I think the HHR community would lose a very special get together. So I still want to congratulate you that worked so hard to make it a success and by the looks of things it was a GREAT DAY FOR HHR OWNERS.

See ya down the road
Bud-Harvey
Old 11-07-2010, 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by 1HotHHR

I was saddened when I saw pics of a few great looking hot rods. I hope that this show will be for HHR's ONLY. It's a get together that really does make all the HHR's fell welcom. Remember STOCK, MILD AND WILD. If it turns into just another custom car show I think a lot would be lost. Still maybe a success, but I think the HHR community would lose a very special get together. So I still want to congratulate you that worked so hard to make it a success and by the looks of things it was a GREAT DAY FOR HHR OWNERS.

See ya down the road
Bud-Harvey
The few Hot Rods pictured were placed off to the side and I think they were'nt sure what an HHR Show was as they just responded to the flyer and were close by! Also I know talking with Tim (Tkhhr) that as long as he's the captain it will always be a HHR show! You, Barbara and Harvey sure were missed and hopefully are able to show up in 2011!

"Hope to See the Three of You Down the Road" ,
Old 11-08-2010, 09:48 PM
Uma

No worries Bud, It is all HHR. Always will be! We are finally getting other car people to accept us. They had a good time, although they were not the headliner. Hope to see you soon Bud. Todd
Old 11-08-2010, 11:40 PM

I brought the maggie out to show off Jeff Styles work. The couple hot rods that parked next to me just swung by to see what an HHR was.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:06 AM

Thanks to Tim and all for welcomeing me . I just drove over from AZ to look and I had a good time. Next year I will plan on spending the whole weekend and I won't have to rush back.
Thanks again,
John yourdriverjohn@yahoo.com
Old 11-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by catzcradle
I brought the maggie out to show off Jeff Styles work. The couple hot rods that parked next to me just swung by to see what an HHR was.
Dorian I hope you know that the Magnum is always welcome! Whether Styles is there or not. Todd
Old 11-09-2010, 10:58 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by Lazee J
Thanks to Tim and all for welcomeing me . I just drove over from AZ to look and I had a good time. Next year I will plan on spending the whole weekend and I won't have to rush back.
Thanks again,
John yourdriverjohn@yahoo.com
John, I would like to thank you for coming to Socal to join us. We will be looking forward to seeing you next year! Todd (Uma)