South Pacific CA, NV, HI

So Cal HHRs June 8, 2008

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by ivtech
All the flaps hardware is in the bag with them.
There are alot of shade trees at the park.
Thanks again Charles,
I've got an EZ UP, cook stove, chair and sway bar/hardware in the truck

curtsy
Elle'
Old 06-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by TkHHR
Will anyone like to remove their rear wiper at this show?

I can bring my tools and take care of that if anyone wants to go for it. I will have a couple of plugs for the holes too. Let me know.
I guess you and Don are bringing tools to do installs, I will bring Angie's beauty bar, if see likes it we can put it on. Todd (Uma)
Old 06-06-2008, 10:56 PM

My goodness is it going to be a busy day!
Surviving 2 days of school so far--manana is 7 more hours--so really looking forward to just hanging out with friends!

Will try to get Blackie at least respectable looking! UMA may be hurt, but I know she'll still look better!

Thanks Todd for bringing the BB--I'm sure I'll like it, but that means I'll need the front one done as well or else, well, I won't say who told me it won't look right if I don't
Old 06-06-2008, 11:12 PM

You're welcome Elle.
Old 06-06-2008, 11:18 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by afs9
My goodness is it going to be a busy day!
Surviving 2 days of school so far--manana is 7 more hours--so really looking forward to just hanging out with friends!

Will try to get Blackie at least respectable looking! UMA may be hurt, but I know she'll still look better!

Thanks Todd for bringing the BB--I'm sure I'll like it, but that means I'll need the front one done as well or else, well, I won't say who told me it won't look right if I don't
I think I know who told you! LOL. I did a front grille in pink for a breast cancar thing, since I had so much paint left over. It turned out great, I know that it is a bit much, but if and when we go to a breast cancer thing, I'll be sporting pink!! Todd (Uma)
Old 06-06-2008, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Uma
I think I know who told you! LOL. I did a front grille in pink for a breast cancar thing, since I had so much paint left over. It turned out great, I know that it is a bit much, but if and when we go to a breast cancer thing, I'll be sporting pink!! Todd (Uma)
Doh!

Is it the same pink you used for mine? I'd like to see it, but don't want you to have to be schleping things all over OC/LA on Sunday--what with UMA sick and all...

black and pink
Old 06-06-2008, 11:46 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by afs9
Doh!

Is it the same pink you used for mine? I'd like to see it, but don't want you to have to be schleping things all over OC/LA on Sunday--what with UMA sick and all...

black and pink
Uma is staying home on Sunday, I decided that no one needs to see it like this. I will be hitching a ride with Kris. I will put my attention to her car for this weekend. Although I clay barred mine today...wow! Just amazing all the stuff that sticks to your paint...even if you wax every week! So, I will be riding shotgun. I am still so amped for this show! Todd (Uma)
Old 06-07-2008, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Uma
Uma is staying home on Sunday, I decided that no one needs to see it like this. I will be hitching a ride with Kris. I will put my attention to her car for this weekend. Although I clay barred mine today...wow! Just amazing all the stuff that sticks to your paint...even if you wax every week! So, I will be riding shotgun. I am still so amped for this show! Todd (Uma)
UMA will be in our thoughts (maybe a pic to put out to show she isn't missed?!). At least you have a gorgeous AA5 to be in!

I'll do my best to get Blackie clean since (as far as I know) I will be the only non-panel Black HHR...Elle, as the fellow black-HHR'r, we gotta make ToddUMA proud!

Oh yeah--I'll be bringing the Comanche Trophy to pass on--who had SPOT? Charles? Has it been that long since we've had a show?! I think UMA gets SPOT to have have a companion while she gets healed.

Do i really have to to go class?!
Old 06-07-2008, 02:14 PM

Ok what time are we meeting at Walmart? I also have a popup I will bring. See ya all in the early morning.

Kris
Old 06-07-2008, 03:45 PM

The flaps and short shifter and SPOT anr all loaded into the HHR.
I called my nice to tell her to walk down her street and watch us go by at 6:30..oh what she said about that time of day!

Quick Reply: So Cal HHRs June 8, 2008