South Pacific CA, NV, HI

So Cal HHRs June 8, 2008

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 03:58 PM

Part II to my pathetic life: I am an anal Virgo and it was backed up on my laptop. whew!

To quote Chet again, "look for the silver lining, and try to find the sunny side of life."
Old 06-11-2008, 04:08 PM

I vote for making my own sunshine!
Old 06-11-2008, 05:31 PM

Glad you found it Angie. I used to work with Virgo pharmacists.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:56 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by afs9
Part II to my pathetic life: I am an anal Virgo and it was backed up on my laptop. whew!

To quote Chet again, "look for the silver lining, and try to find the sunny side of life."
Ang, life is good! We all have our own issues. We are not going to be on this earth too long, so make sure that all your days are as happy as you can make them. Most problems that we have are in reality so trivial that when we look back at them we laugh at ourselves. If you reflect on this and think that they are not trivial then give anyone of us a call! I pride myself on being an unlicensed professional! You take care..and do not stress yourself out! Todd(Uma)
Old 06-12-2008, 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by HipHotRod
I vote for making my own sunshine!
Looks like you did with your new lights! Very nice!

Originally Posted by ivtech
Glad you found it Angie. I used to work with Virgo pharmacists.
And you lived to tell the tale...we are a pain, I know (and prone to worrying about everything!)

Originally Posted by Uma
Ang, life is good! We all have our own issues. We are not going to be on this earth too long, so make sure that all your days are as happy as you can make them. Most problems that we have are in reality so trivial that when we look back at them we laugh at ourselves. If you reflect on this and think that they are not trivial then give anyone of us a call! I pride myself on being an unlicensed professional! You take care..and do not stress yourself out! Todd(Uma)
Todd, you just rule.
Like someone's mom told them recently, (I paraphrase here), we only have about 20 years or so left in this mortal coil, live it as well as you can--to that I add, work isn't everything and don't use it to isolate yourself from others

boy am I tired...

@ngelita
Old 06-12-2008, 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by afs9
Looks like you did with your new lights! Very nice!

And you lived to tell the tale...we are a pain, I know (and prone to worrying about everything!)

Todd, you just rule.
Like someone's mom told them recently, (I paraphrase here), we only have about 20 years or so left in this mortal coil, live it as well as you can--to that I add, work isn't everything and don't use it to isolate yourself from others

boy am I tired...

@ngelita
Yep. Made my own. Lemonade from lemons, joy from simple things like LED's, etc. Something that everyone can do, do a "what am I grateful for RIGHT NOW list" Try it, it helps alot.

Hmmm, My Sis is a Virgo and she's not a pain or maybe Im just used to her?

That Mom is so right on there! Get things fixed so the jaunt past 2nd base of life is as smooth as possible. True, work isnt everything. It is however necessary. God wont give us more than we can handle but He sure knows how to stack the plate REALLY high. Im glad I dont isolate. Im with people all the time.
Old 06-12-2008, 09:36 AM
Founding Member

OMGosh Todd! You truly do amazing work!

Angie.... ya gotta go with the pink grill... but again a black grill with pink bowtie....oh my...

Old 06-12-2008, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by SindyDix
OMGosh Todd! You truly do amazing work!

Angie.... ya gotta go with the pink grill... but again a black grill with pink bowtie....oh my...
Oh man! I like the chrome look...but I do like the black grill he did as it still sparkles. But I think a color will throw off the black/chrome with (subtle) touches of pink theme I have going on. I think this will be too much, even for me!

Dang--and this from someone who at different points of my life have had blue hair, a shaved head and/or a mohawk!

I knew the end was coming when AARP used an old punk-rock song by the Buzzco*ks in a commercial (everybody's happy nowaday's).

@ngelita...aar-punk
Old 06-12-2008, 02:18 PM

I leave town for 1 day and I find the "kids" have taken over the back end of yet another G2G thread with fun and frivolity, counseling sessions and craziness. Just catching up here (YES!! Wireless internet and we brought her a new laptop that works great.) and sayin' hi. All is well so far.

Love you all....C
Old 06-12-2008, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by mitzkity
I leave town for 1 day and I find the "kids" have taken over the back end of yet another G2G thread with fun and frivolity, counseling sessions and craziness. Just catching up here (YES!! Wireless internet and we brought her a new laptop that works great.) and sayin' hi. All is well so far.

Love you all....C
Miss you, Cheri!
Glad you got in OK! Keep us posted on things and thinking good thoughts for everything!

Let me know if you need anything!
(you have my cell #).

@ngelita

Quick Reply: So Cal HHRs June 8, 2008