South Pacific CA, NV, HI

SoCal April G2G at Angelo's - and MORE!!!! April 19th

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 08:40 PM
Uma

Angelo's

Originally Posted by TkHHR
With all of this talk about Angelo's last week I just had to cruise over Saturday afternoon and get me a burger and some onion ring's. I had forgotten how great they were over there. I won't forget again! I would swear I was the only person there without a 32oz beer in front of me too. Next time for sure!
You know Tim...it is a little foggy to me...but if I remember right, the last time I was there I had a stack of those 32oz'ers in front of me, But that was years ago, well besides the time a went by and Cheri flagged me down. Todd(Uma)
Old 01-29-2008, 10:39 PM

ok the G2G is now on my calendar....

looking forward to it...

yeah this rain sucks. today was the first day without and I ended up dealing with the cable company all day trying to get my internet back up...

maybe tomorrow will still be dry and I can get out and give the HHR a good cleaning....
Old 01-29-2008, 10:44 PM
Uma

Good luck with that Dave, luckily I got mine clean today, cause I will be dealing with a bad water valve to the frig. tomarrow, got water all over the place! Todd (Uma)
Old 01-30-2008, 12:39 PM

sounds like a good reason to try some new wing recipies :)
Old 01-30-2008, 01:12 PM

oh yeah, CATZ CAN COOK!!!!

Okay, it{s 4.5 days and I{m ready to come home... I miss CA and animals and MY KEYBOARD!!!! Gave up tryin to read their little key to how to find the question marks, apostrophes, etc... There{s no place like home....of course, the pina coladas reallllllly make up for it!! When they put 2 straws it, it{s a corker...I try to drink the 1 straw ones. We have our own waiter now who checks on us around the pool every hour...the food is wonderful and I{ve discovered sopes, whatever that is....mmmm and shrimp ceviche!! Are ya jealous YEt_ A cruise ship came in yesterday ' they are HUGE!!! and I saw Liz Taylor{s house in Night of the Iguana, and went off on a hike through the city on my own with no Spanish and had a blast. (Almost stopped into a Burger King though...hee hee).

My e'mails home are bombing, which is why this looks like it belongs in the lounge....forgive the hijacks!!!

The trees are LOADED with cocanuts, and if one fell on me, I would NOT be coming home ' they are HUGE!!!!!

How can you be homesick and having a blast at the same time?
Old 01-30-2008, 09:16 PM
Uma

Wings

Originally Posted by catzcradle
sounds like a good reason to try some new wing recipies :)
Did you say wings?!! Catz I love 'em. We should have some at the house party g2g! Hope you are getting along OK without the Mrs. Todd (Uma)
Old 01-30-2008, 10:13 PM

It's rough, the dogs are sad, the cats are cats, and as long as I don't think about it too long, I'll live, barely.

There will be wings.

Yes, there Will Be Wings!
Old 01-31-2008, 09:19 PM
Uma

Wings

Originally Posted by catzcradle
It's rough, the dogs are sad, the cats are cats, and as long as I don't think about it too long, I'll live, barely.

There will be wings.

Yes, there Will Be Wings!
I am glad to hear that you will be OK until the MRS. gets home!! Even better, great news about the wings, LOL. I like em' hot brother! Todd(Uma)
Old 02-01-2008, 02:02 PM

I can make them hot, I'll have to have a special batch for you set aside in a cast-iron pot :)
Old 02-01-2008, 10:31 PM
Uma

Holy crap man! I am ready to invade your space now, LOL. I am going wing shopping tomarrow, need to get all the ingredients, and the medicine for the day after. Have a great SuperBowl. Todd(Uma)

Quick Reply: SoCal April G2G at Angelo's - and MORE!!!! April 19th