South Pacific CA, NV, HI

SoCal HHR Feb G2G

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 07:56 PM

I dunno, would it be like Superbowl busy? Either date is fine by me.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:54 PM
Uma

I am in, We all know one of Gibbs cars are going to win anyway!! It really sounds like fun! Todd (Uma)
Old 01-22-2008, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by HHR_ROX_CALI
oooops! sorry! didn't mean to screw up your date!
Oh Nono! Sorry--I just suggested a different date so more folks could make it! That is a 3 day weekend so even though I have a HUGE project to complete by the 19th, I will need a day off and the g2g sounds grand...

Actually it'll force me to finish the project sooner!

Oh, yeah, I'm looking forward to finally seeing the elusive Mitzkity!
Old 01-22-2008, 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by Uma
We all know one of Gibbs cars are going to win anyway!! Todd (Uma)
If Kyle wins this race he's gonna be insufferable...
Old 01-23-2008, 01:59 AM

Its a BIG maybe for Liana and I. But boy I would love to go. We will be in Vegas for the week before the 17th, and on the 18th we leave for an 8 day cruise.

Needless to say, February is a big Vacation month for us...

Groovielou
Old 01-23-2008, 04:04 PM

Breaking News!

I just returned from Original Mike's where I met with Joey who runs the car revue. Let's just say it went very well. Joey was glad to hear we want to come down on the 17th. He will make SoCal HHRs the "featured car club" for that day. We will have our own area to park too. The lay out there is great for a car event. The parking lot is nice and new and sits adjacent to the large and nicely laid out patio area. Joey told me he has security guards keeping an eye on the cars, I think he knows how car guy's are. I made up a flyer for the g2g and Joey said he will make a few hundred copies and pass them out this weekend at the Grand National Roadster show out in Pomona.

So needless to say, and I hope we aren't off track here with the group. I see 6 committed so far, can we get everyone to chime in about coming to this g2g? I understand that a Sunday might be an issue for some, but it is a 3 day weekend for most and I am hoping it works for most of you.

Now for some more big news:
I have invited Bill and Linda from HHR Boutique to come over from Arizona with some of their goodies for us to see up close and personal. If we can get 20 committed HHRs to come to this event they will drive out in their PT cruiser show car and tailer and set up shop for us. I know that I like to see and touch what I am buying and don't like to buy over the internet. So if there is something you have been thinking about this may be a chance to save on shipping if nothing else.

Well folks, its looking like a great day for the taking. I hope to see all of you there. Lets all hope for some great weather too!

Please download a copy of the flyer and pass a few out if you get a chance. I made our goal 25 HHRs this time since we hit 20 last time.

Flyer:
http://www.skeetersautomotive.com/images/socalfeb.pdf

Original Mike's website:
http://originalmikes.com/

Map of Original Mike's:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=100+S+...&iwloc=A&hl=en

Last edited by TkHHR; 01-23-2008 at 05:34 PM.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:36 PM

I will be trying to make it there.
Old 01-23-2008, 06:26 PM

Well, alright Tim, seems like you got things handled! You're an asset to our little group here! Don't know how we would do it with out cha!

Again, we will "plan" to be there, but its right in the middle of a pretty hectic time for us.

Groovielou
Old 01-23-2008, 06:30 PM

Thanks Lou,
I really need you and Liana to come down. You need to take a break between your vacations!
Old 01-23-2008, 06:36 PM

Lou needs to be there to show the mods he has done since the Donut shop / Coddington run.............. lowering springs yet ??
Hope to see the crowd there.

Quick Reply: SoCal HHR Feb G2G