South Pacific CA, NV, HI

SoCal HHRs Group Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2008, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by ivtech
Angie your sounding better yeah.
My HHR should be done tomorrow afternoon. Then a week from today it goes back to CGS to get the intake and they will have it for a day to do the dynos.
Thank you Charles, yes, things are better and it is folks like you who help get to that point easier! I do appreciate it!

Glad to hear your baby (what *is* its name!!??) will be home soon!

I have a few replacements for SPOT. I'll take pix and let you all decide on who will take over the coveted, er, spot for SPOT! Or is it SPOT II?!!

@ngelita
Old 06-16-2008, 11:19 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by HipHotRod
Slammin Todd, It will be a sad day when you quit doing this as you mentioned in another thread. I am not a huge fan of stickers either. The look I wanted would not have been achieved had it not been for your painting and the cutout overlay. Since you will be hanging up your paint cans, I guess I will return the funds Ive collected for the air brush set up. All good things must end someday I suppose. It's your call brother. You really have the touch for it.
Don, it looks like I will have a few loose ends to tie up before I give up the paint cans. LOL. Need to finish up Angie's car, and of course will always redo emblems when needed. I might have been in a bad way the night I posted that thread. My teeth have been bothering me and I just went in today...not pretty LOL. I truly look like hockey player now, but at least I went, it will be a long process, seems Diabetes takes a huge toll on one's teeth. Anyway, I did not mean to sound like an ass, we all do what we like to our cars and I respect that. Talk to ya soon, Todd(Uma)
Old 06-16-2008, 11:27 PM

Dang it Mr. Uma!
That's all I can say at this point.
Thinking good thoughts for everything and don't worry about my darn grill--worry about yours!
Old 06-16-2008, 11:31 PM

Angie, it has no name yet but have thought about Silver Streak.

Todd I hope you get through the dental as painless as possible. Diabetes throw off all chemical balane of the body. Even when the blood sugar is under good control things just don't act right. Take care of yourself.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:48 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by ivtech
Angie, it has no name yet but have thought about Silver Streak.

Todd I hope you get through the dental as painless as possible. Diabetes throw off all chemical balane of the body. Even when the blood sugar is under good control things just don't act right. Take care of yourself.
Thanks brother, I appreciate it, and BTW, Kris stopped by here on her way back from Vegas. I showed her your emblems..she loved them, said the front SS was awesome, it has one thing I would like to touch up...but I know as soon as I try.. I will screw the whole thing up LOL. Todd (Uma)
Old 06-16-2008, 11:58 PM

I have confidence in your workmanship and eye. The picture above looks great they look like are mounted framed and ready to be hung on a wall.
Old 06-18-2008, 01:48 PM

Don't miss this if you can make it!

We have a Bonzai g2g coming together, please check the thread. You have to eat Saturday night anyway, why not join us!

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/south-pacific-36/its-like-we-really-need-reason-socal-g2g-15914/
Old 06-18-2008, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by TkHHR
We have a Bonzai g2g coming together, please check the thread. You have to eat Saturday night anyway, why not join us!

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/showthread.php?t=15914
Don't forget that we'll see you at Lou's for this too!
Old 06-19-2008, 08:45 AM

YES! I cant wait! Its going to be a BLAST!

G-Lou
Old 06-29-2008, 02:11 PM

THANKS, Todd(UMA)!!!

Yet again, I am just amazed at the generosity in time and talent in the SoCal HHR group. I can't begin to thank Don, Todd and Tim for all their help on painting, stickers, moral support, letting me get 'dirty' with them under and in the car (!) and for just being cool people.

Last mod for June, another Todd(UMA):
(Next up in July: leveling)
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: SoCal HHRs Group Thread