South Pacific CA, NV, HI

Uma got violated!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 10:57 PM
Founding Member

I gasped when I saw the pictures......
Old 06-05-2008, 11:18 PM

Cars are replaceable--it is good to know that you 2 are ok and will still bring your wounded warriors out!

@ngelita
Old 06-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by chadpuska
DAMN!!!! tails look to be ok at the least. how about you? are you ok? looks like a truck got ya
I was just sitting there at the light...and BOOM! I mean no squeal of tires, nothing. He hit me at a dead stop. He was driving a Tauras, he hit me so hard that he rode up the bumper and turned the licence plate into a "U" shape. But, as far as your reply goes, when I pulled over and got out of the car..all I was thinking is that those taillights better be OK, LOL.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:39 PM

Oh Todd, how horrible. Well, at least we know you didn't kill the guy who did it.

You NEED to get a checkup - this stuff doesn't always show up for a while and you want it documented if you have the least bit of pain.

That takes pure guts (and shows how you love us) to go ahead and drive her on Sunday. You are one of a kind, Todd. (So's Uma)

Violated fer shur - - it's an abomination to her!

Did the perp have insurance and the integrity to take all blame instantly??
Old 06-05-2008, 11:44 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by HipHotRod
Hell no. Put up the hatch, drape a lil 'sum 'sum across the bumper and go with it.
UMA shall rise even better than she was and THATs sayin something!
Not a chance in hell I am missing this show, she drove home OK, If it is ok to drive then I am there! Dents and all, It is about us, not the cars! Todd
Old 06-05-2008, 11:47 PM

Todd,

Sorry about Uma. Like what everyone say's -I hope you ok.

I know that your health and well being are important but $41+, looking at those pictures just makes me want to rage...
Old 06-05-2008, 11:50 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by mitzkity
Oh Todd, how horrible. Well, at least we know you didn't kill the guy who did it.

You NEED to get a checkup - this stuff doesn't always show up for a while and you want it documented if you have the least bit of pain.

That takes pure guts (and shows how you love us) to go ahead and drive her on Sunday. You are one of a kind, Todd. (So's Uma)

Violated fer shur - - it's an abomination to her!

Did the perp have insurance and the integrity to take all blame instantly??
BTW, yes he has good insurance, and it was a company car, should be no problems, think the poor guy was more shaken then I was, kinda feel for guy, hope it does not effect his job. Todd
Old 06-06-2008, 12:29 AM

Dang Todd that is worse than i thought when you called me you didn't try to open hatch did you. I would be afraid it might have a latching problem. Make sure you go to the dr. because you are going to hurting tomorrow. If you do not want to drive her you can drive mine or ride with me on sunday.

Kris
Old 06-06-2008, 02:11 AM

Todd thats a shame, glad to see/hear the the light and you are ok! Time for a rearend mod...any Ideas? How about the ss rear bumper. I wanted to do that when we got rear ended coming home from the dejavous rendevous last year, but it was not yet available. Take care
Old 06-06-2008, 03:55 AM

Todd, a doctor visit is a must. I was rear ended several years ago and failed to go. I now have occasional shoulder and neck pain that I believe is associated with that accident. Amazed the rear hatch glass survived. The glass in my SUV shattered to bits when I was hit.

Quick Reply: Uma got violated!