War Stories HHR vs all

Kids...

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 07:33 AM

Kids...

I pulled up to a set of lights the other day and a Sunfire was sitting there. You know...fart can on the back, tinted windows, nice paint. He had Chevy SS emblems on the back(like the HHR SS) and on his doors. His window was rolled down and he couldn't see my SS emblems. I said to him, "Nice SS, must be pretty quick." He said,"yep, will blow you off the road!" Of course I said,"Wanna try?". It was On!!! Light turned green and I could see his face in my mirror as I left him sitting . Next set of lights I said to him, " You should take off one of the Ss for slow. . Yea it was only a sunfire, but these kids with a wanna be irk me. And for those who don't like racing on the streets, I am guilty and it won't happen again as it was industrial area, early Sun. morn and no traffic anywhere in sight. No lawmen either
Old 11-11-2008, 07:46 AM
jx3

Originally Posted by Cokeybill
I pulled up to a set of lights the other day and a Sunfire was sitting there. You know...fart can on the back, tinted windows, nice paint. He had Chevy SS emblems on the back(like the HHR SS) and on his doors.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:52 AM

I pulled up to a set of lights the other day and a Sunfire was sitting there. You know...fart can on the back, tinted windows, nice paint. He had Chevy SS emblems on the back(like the HHR SS) and on his doors. His window was rolled down and he couldn't see my SS emblems. I said to him, "Nice SS, must be pretty quick." He said,"yep, will blow you off the road!" Of course I said,"Wanna try?". It was On!!! Light turned green and I could see his face in my mirror as I left him sitting . Next set of lights I said to him, " You should take off one of the Ss for slow. . Yea it was only a sunfire, but these kids with a wanna be irk me. And for those who don't like racing on the streets, I am guilty and it won't happen again as it was industrial area, early Sun. morn and no traffic anywhere in sight. No lawmen either
just tear em a new one and let him cry about his slow car
i use to do the same when i had my volvo 850 turbo.. it was a big
box, but laid 300whp .. so i always showed those kids up with the
civics and cavaliers and what not w/ there fart cans..
Old 11-11-2008, 07:53 AM

Sounds like someone should introduce him to a Pontiac GTP emblem. They should at least keep it within the brand. I seem to remember that there was a Sunfire model that was highly rated as a budget performer. Nice of you to introduce him to what you get when you pay for those emblems from the factory.
Old 11-12-2008, 11:12 PM

And for those who don't like racing on the streets, I am guilty and it won't happen again as it was industrial area, early Sun. morn and no traffic anywhere in sight.

It's not you I'm worried about! Something tells me it will happen again, with him, next time with a car full of other parents kids.........
Old 11-13-2008, 07:53 AM

Some Naive Kids Have To Be Taught A Lesson Once In A While.