2.0L Performance Tech 260hp (235hp auto) Turbocharged SS tuner version. 260 lb-ft of torque

Install of stage kit "Yonash" from the techs perspective

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 08:22 AM

Install of stage kit "Yonash" from the techs perspective

First thing I want to say is I didn't start this thread to bash or flame the guy or dealership. I did it so we can see the other side of the story and while it didn't work out good for one of our SS owners at least the tech is giving his side of the story, good bad, or indifferent. Be nice he wants to make it better. I give him a lot of credit for doing so on this forum.

Go here for his side of the story, https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/show...2&postcount=34.

As he indicates, the next one he does will go faster and I'm sure it will. The other tech as well as a service manager that are on this forum also went through the same trials tribulations doing the first installs. It was a learning or training experience, the first one in most cases always is.

As I suggested in another thread maybe we should start a sticky-thread that indicates the dealers that have done a successful install in a "reasonable" amount of time with name of the dealer, phone number and maybe a contact. Of the successful dealers there will be techs (champions) who are the best at doing these installs, these are the people we want to get to when it comes time to do a stage install.

Unfortunately there is going to be a learning curve at first as there is with most things. All we can do is provide all the information we have learned so far in an attemp to make it less painful.

Again, be nice to the guy.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:14 AM
Founding Member

This thread needs no replies or comments. Follow the link that DrLoch provided.