2.0L Performance Tech 260hp (235hp auto) Turbocharged SS tuner version. 260 lb-ft of torque

Ram air

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2009, 08:03 AM

thats good IgottaWoody, there just arent enough people out there helping pick up litter. just pop the hood open while you drive, that would work for ram air.
was there hoodscoops on the old suburbans? i forget
Old 05-27-2009, 10:01 PM

Well, I guess youve never had that happen to you...I have, thats why its a good idea to screen off the opening.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:50 PM

Talking

Well I figured what better way to swallow giant June bugs then with massive holes in the front of the vehicle, I hear they gave me greater combustion. Yes, the holes would be covered and my application was race specific, in which most of those obstacles would be avoided maybe not leprechauns, their sneaky SOBs. Just an idea at least not as corny a a hood scoop, but what do I know I'm just a punk kid
Old 07-06-2009, 11:11 PM

Simple cold air

The HHR already sucks cold air from the fenderwell. To enhance the effect pull the fender liner buy a 2.5 OD on one end to 3"OD on the other 45 degree plastic fitting from Home depot and clamp a 3" expanable intake tube from auto zone to it and zip tie it in place pointing forward. The one with the 90 degree bend on one end works the best. Then get the dremel and carefully cut out several of the diamond shapes in the side bumper insert to let more cold air in. Change out the filter for a K&N and your in business. I don't know how much it helps, but I needed something to do on a Saturday afternoon. Oh I can here the replies now.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:55 PM

Yea!

Originally Posted by Eaglesnest
The HHR already sucks cold air from the fenderwell. To enhance the effect pull the fender liner buy a 2.5 OD on one end to 3"OD on the other 45 degree plastic fitting from Home depot and clamp a 3" expanable intake tube from auto zone to it and zip tie it in place pointing forward. The one with the 90 degree bend on one end works the best. Then get the dremel and carefully cut out several of the diamond shapes in the side bumper insert to let more cold air in. Change out the filter for a K&N and your in business. I don't know how much it helps, but I needed something to do on a Saturday afternoon. Oh I can here the replies now.
Pics!
Old 07-31-2009, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Eaglesnest
I'd like to see some pics too
Old 07-31-2009, 09:56 PM

obviously no 1 has looked at my intake that was designed by Secret Services here in Houston