2.4L Performance Tech 16 valve 172 hp EcoTec with 162 lb-ft of torque

E-85 Mod???

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by captain howdy
The tree hugging hippie comment was just a joke. If you support E-85 thats cool but nothing I've seen, read, or heard has yet to sell me on it. Maybe that will change at some point or maybe the government will force it on me like this 10% crap I have to put in my tank now. I'm one of those people who believe we have a plentiful supply of untapped oil and that alternative energy isn't feasible or cost effective at this time. Like I said maybe that will change but I don't feel it will be during my lifetime. I truly do feel we should use up as much of everyone elses resources before we tap our own.
Same with my tree hugging comment. I agree there's plenty of oil. We need more refineries here to process the stuff so I can quite staring at the econ #'s on my DIC
Old 07-21-2006, 09:26 AM

Well I am not here to debate anything, only provide something useful , yes usefull info from me not a smartas* comment.
Anyway this goes to the frist question E-85 mod?? Before you go and do something like that your car warranty is not covered. Also check out this TSB number on the topic worth a look if you want to find a mod for your car
http://www.alldata.com/tsb/General-M...035/index.html