Audio and Video All audio, video, alarms, and all other electronics

Free XM Expired -- What Happens Next?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 06:55 PM

I called the 1 800 # and got $77.00 a year. i've always had them bill me, and given them no way to automatically update me. which is the easiest way to negotiate a great price.

I like XM , And spend 2-3 hours a day in my SS mon-fri , And am always able to find new music and bands , Which is'nt gonna happen with my I touch, And unless i'm ready to dust somebody at a light , XM is on and cranked.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:40 AM

Originally Posted by THE BATMAN
I like XM , And spend 2-3 hours a day in my SS mon-fri , And am always able to find new music and bands , Which is'nt gonna happen with my I touch, And unless i'm ready to dust somebody at a light , XM is on and cranked.
X2
Old 08-11-2010, 06:24 AM
Banned

Sounds like XM is like comcast/dish/direct/phone companys etc. all running scams if you dont study the fine print your gonna get screwed!! Even if you think you understand they change the rules mid game. I told the lot to shove it! I have free tv, yea it sucks but PBS makes it bearable and a pay as you go phone NO more contracts!!! Life is a hassle anymore and dealing with these kind of people adds additional stress i dont need!!
Old 08-11-2010, 10:05 AM

XM has been a nightmare for me in the past, and they still suck now! Good product, but customer service is terrible! DO NOT give them any account numbers so they can't charge you
Old 08-12-2010, 03:38 AM

Angry XM/Sirrius

I renrewed after the 90 days, and would have done so again.Except that I received a note that they were going to charge a "Royalty Fee"Now we all know that they have to pay to play the songs, but to come out and say that I have to pay that fee (which to me is the cost of them doing business), well let's just say that I told them to shove it. If they had said that they were increasing prices due to rising cost, that would have been different. Some genius marketing Guru definitly had a brain crash on that one. I've been in marketing for 25 years, and that was the damndest thing I'd ever seen. Anyway, they ofered my all kinds of deals while I had them on the phone, but my mind was made up. Not long afterwards, I upgraded to an Eclipse HU,bought an I-pod, and I've never been happier. I found out how to up load my cds to my I-tunes account, and I've got around 4,000 tunes to choose from. All FREE!