Audio and Video All audio, video, alarms, and all other electronics

Type of music

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 06:52 PM

CH, at the club they were playing at, it was bound to happen eventually. When I lived in Columbus, I used to live only 3 blocks from the place. It is a dive. I mean, the worst case scenario for a dive. It's standing room only at 150 capacity, but they always violated their capacity and would shove 180+ people in there all the time. On that particular night, rumor has it they had close to 200 folks in that place. Not sure where they were putting folks, but I guess girls dancing on the bar tops would help alleviate some of it huh?
Old 05-26-2006, 07:05 PM
Banned

I don't think there will ever be another guitarist like him. He definitely had his own signature sound. The one time I got seriously pissed at my boss was over Dimebag after it happened. Knowing me he asked if I was morning the loss of Dimebag mockingly. I of course told him yes because we lost one of the greatest guitarist of all time. He responded that to him it was just the death of another doper and anyone that calls themself Dimebag deserves to die. I just bit my tongue, turned around, and walked away before I lost my job.

Last edited by captain howdy; 05-26-2006 at 08:17 PM.
Old 05-26-2006, 07:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by deadhead
Saw Hank Williams the third last night and what an unbelivable show. He is surrounded with some great musicians and the show was great. I did not care for the punk metal set he plays so we only hung around for 2 songs of that and left the club, but the country set was worth the price of admission. DJNATE he did play cocaine blues
You don't like Assjack? My question is did he play Dick In Dixie? I love that song. III is awesome whether he is playing with The Damn Band, Assjack, or Superjoint Ritual.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:59 PM

howd i miss this thread?

Dimebag.............. whats not to say, i was lucky enough to meet the guy (with the rest of pantera) at a ozzfest day off show, what you see in the pantera videos is how he was, funny as hell went out of his way to talk to you and even if he didnt know you he made you feel like a friend. His sound and talent is like no other and i dont think will ever be duplicated. His lose was a great waste of a great human being.

some good clips of him playing are here http://www.rebelmeetsrebel.com/photo...s.php?album=21

now as far as what i listen to.
anything from the alice in chains / soundgarden era to pantera, slayer, crowbar, zakk wylde, bls, to kiss, acdc (bon scott)

i could go on and on