Featured HHR Submissions Featured HHR submissions, voting, and showcasing.

June 2010 Featured HHR | DSNYCRZE

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 05:17 AM

June 2010 Featured HHR | DSNYCRZE

Nancy & Ben Aromin
Fairfield, Nor-Cal

2006 Chevy HHR Daytona Blue

Stock Options:
Enterprise Rent-a-Car Factory Options (Power Windows, Power Seats, Power Door Locks, Remote Engine Start With Security System, DayTime Running Lights, Cruise Control, Cargo Net)

Interior Mods: Dash-Top Dash Mat, White LED's In Rear View Mirrors, Navigon Wide Screen GPS, Seat Covers, Bell Hanging Door Drink Holders, Flush Door Lock Plungers, Custom Floor Mats, Self Retracting "Chicken-Bar" Handles, Under Dash Neon Lights, White LED Rear Interior Light.

Exterior Mods: Relocated Front License Plate, Faux Etched Flamed Head Lights, Carriage Works Billet Grille, Lower Grille Mod, Custom Windshield/Visor Graphic In Disney Font (Herritage High Roof), Dechickleted/Debadged Emblems, WeatherTech In-Channel Window Visor/Vents, IPCW Crystal Clear LED Tail Lights, White LED Rear License Plate Lights, Dual IMCO Turbo Mufflers.

Suspension: Gold Line Lowering Springs, 18" HHR SS Wheels, Anodized Blue Splined Wheel Nuts, Metalic Blue Painted Brake Calipers.

Future plans: Running Boards, Fog Lights, Rear SS Spoiler, Rear Anti-Sway Bar, Shave Bumper Humps, Shave Door Handles, Complete Air Bag Suspension System, Three Tone Custom Paint Scheme.

Other Info: Member of Nor-Cal HHR Club #0141
Member of Good-Guys Rod & Custom Association #916908
100% Daily Driver
Hidden Mickey's Throughout The Vehicle (Can You Find Them?)

THANKS FOR LOOKING :)

Last edited by DSNYCRZE; 05-03-2010 at 12:32 PM.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:14 AM

Looks great with the SS rims
Old 05-03-2010, 08:32 AM

I LOVE the Jelly Belly factory! GREAT pix & I concur -- those SS wheels look great. (I live like 10 miles from Disneyland and never go )

Good luck!

@
Old 05-03-2010, 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by HillsdaleHHR
Looks great with the SS rims
Thanks for the nice comment. We love the look of the Large wheel !
Old 05-03-2010, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by afs9
I LOVE the Jelly Belly factory! GREAT pix & I concur -- those SS wheels look great. (I live like 10 miles from Disneyland and never go )

Good luck!

@
You also get a Thank you for the nice comment. We also love the Jelly Belly Factory, but its ashame you live soo close to DL and dont go into the parks
but Hey, DL will always be there and its never too late to go, Right? Tell you what, when your ready to go, let us know, and we'll accompany you and give you the 'tour'.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:32 AM

VERY nice...I especially like the duals.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by Mike B.

Yea, I'd like to hear what that sounds like....
Old 05-03-2010, 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mike B.
Originally Posted by solman98
Yea, I'd like to hear what that sounds like....
Thanks guys, maybe we'll have to record a sound bite or video. We'll put that on our check list.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by DSNYCRZE
You also get a Thank you for the nice comment. We also love the Jelly Belly Factory, but its ashame you live soo close to DL and dont go into the parks
but Hey, DL will always be there and its never too late to go, Right? Tell you what, when your ready to go, let us know, and we'll accompany you and give you the 'tour'.
My niece and nephew work there and can get in anytime ... only took advantage of that once (took my fiance last December). That was the first time in seriously, 20 years I think I had gone (his first time).

I always know when it is 9.30 -- that's when the fireworks go off.

And again, your car looks great and hopefully ya'll can make it to one of our SoCal g2g's!

@ngelita
Old 05-03-2010, 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by afs9
My niece and nephew work there and can get in anytime ... only took advantage of that once (took my fiance last December). That was the first time in seriously, 20 years I think I had gone (his first time).

I always know when it is 9.30 -- that's when the fireworks go off.

And again, your car looks great and hopefully ya'll can make it to one of our SoCal g2g's!

@ngelita
WOW your niece and nephew work for DL? Maybe they could put in a good word for Ben as his childhood dream is to work at DL. HEHE

Isn't it just beautiful in DL during Christmas time? Its our favorite time of the year to go! OH YEAH the 9:30 fireworks show. That is just funny knowing what time it is in the evening by hearing the sounds of fireworks in the distance. That when you know you live close by when you can hear them.

The next time we plan a DL trip, we will be sure to try and coordinate the timing when So-Cal is having a G2G. (when's the 'Tom's Farm' G2G?) Thats what we would call a dual purpose trip.

Quick Reply: June 2010 Featured HHR | DSNYCRZE