General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

2011 HHR options - NO LEATHER SEATS!

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 09:52 PM

I'd only buy an LT that is fully decked out. The one that I was looking at while I was in the market had all the extras including the heated leather seats. I really like this option in our family SUV. The only thing that swayed me away from this was because I made the mistake of test driving an SS version and got hooked. Goodbye heated leather seats when I decided on the horsepower. I miss them though.
Old 09-29-2010, 09:53 PM

Guess I won't be replacing it.
My requirements for replacing the '96 'Bird were:
stationwagon
stick shift
fun to drive
unique

HHR-SS fit the bill perfectly.

I wanted a PT when they first arrived for the same reasons but I've rented them and honestly don't like driving them. The HHR has quirks but I've learned to live with it and enjoy driving it. 22 around town isn't bad. 30 Hwy is wonderful for a car that can trounce a 90's Mustang with two kid seats in the rear and a cooler full of beverages in the trunk, and a Kayak on top.
I embrace small cars that can do a lot. I have a small house with a small garage and I'd like to keep things simple. An SUV simply wouldn't fit the bill.

Jim