General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

G.M. dealerships in vancouver canada are crappy.

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 12:06 AM

get a life.

ok...this guy HHRCRAFTY CANT READ. I stated i went to 3 different dealerships. You just like to argue and condescend. I looked thru your previous posts...you have 500 of them. You are immature and like to start crap over nothing. Sure i was venting about my experience that i had. A few others expressed something similar. For the most part, your replies are negative. Reply to your toilet, since thats where they belong. 500 posts...get a life. On forums, there will be people who wish to express both positive and negative experiences of all parts of buying and owning a car. You seem to take offence like a child, personally wounded or something if someone says anything that you dont agree with. Not with me you dont....got you on ignore. whooo hooo!
Old 10-10-2007, 12:54 AM

CalgaryHHR and Chooch, we have enough room for all, a damn cold ac although not as cold as a Canada winter but still make you comfy in summer here in Texas. Big enough pool 25 X 50 to 10ft deep w/diving board for canon ball contest and attached hot tub for the ladies to rate your performance from. It’s a great place for a Texas summer BBQ not to mention smokers and pits to cook up enough food to feed a football team. So when ever you’re ready we are, just give us a few days notice.
Old 10-10-2007, 10:57 AM
Platinum Member

Hey chooch - I tried to pm you, but got a msg about your not being setup to receive msgs - check it out and I'll get back to you

Cheers
Old 10-10-2007, 12:00 PM

I've never been to Texas, but their reputation for BBQ would make that a hard offer to turn down. I hear it is second to none!

Jim
Old 10-10-2007, 12:19 PM

making plans to sell my honda and buy a small used japanese car for 1000 bucks . That way i can take my time and find just the right HHR and/or wait for the turbo HHR to make its debut. The dealerships i showed my low mileage 2004 civic all just want to give me only 9-10 grand. Privately and on dealer lots , they are selling for anywhere from 14,500 to 18-19 grand. Remember, cars are more expensive here in canada for similar equipped vehicles in the USA. aS IS, A2007 hhr lt model goes for roughly 22-25 grand. The turbo model will be fully loaded and i bet will sell for 30 grand and up. Then add taxes and sweat.
Old 10-10-2007, 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by JimDaddyo
I've never been to Texas, but their reputation for BBQ would make that a hard offer to turn down. I hear it is second to none!

Jim
Jim, if you ever get a chance try to go down to a small town called Terlingua, Texas. It's a little ways SE of El Paso, right near the West entrance to the Big Bend National Park.

I think in Sept or Oct they have a BBQ competition. I've read that it's one of the largest comp's and that it's incredible. I think the town grows from a few dozens of residents to a couple thousand for this event.

I've been down there before but not for the BBQ, we did some mapping in Big Bend.

There is a great little rental property called the Terlingua House, you should be able to find it on google.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:01 PM
Banned

Cool

Originally Posted by chooch
ok...this guy HHRCRAFTY CANT READ. I stated i went to 3 different dealerships. You just like to argue and condescend. I looked thru your previous posts...you have 500 of them. You are immature and like to start crap over nothing. Sure i was venting about my experience that i had. A few others expressed something similar. For the most part, your replies are negative. Reply to your toilet, since thats where they belong. 500 posts...get a life. On forums, there will be people who wish to express both positive and negative experiences of all parts of buying and owning a car. You seem to take offence like a child, personally wounded or something if someone says anything that you dont agree with. Not with me you dont....got you on ignore. whooo hooo!
I only like to argue when people post drivel like that. If you don't have the stomach to defend your positions on a discussion board, go ahead, use the ignore feature. The only person who has acted like a child in this entire thread is well, YOU.

For the most part, I only reply to NEGATIVE posts, so no, I'm not going to blow sunshine up your ass if you're wasting bandwidth and posting negative hubris to begin with.

Oh well, doesn't matter. If you really set the ignore feature, you can't read this anyway. But everyone else can
Old 10-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Founding Member

Take the personal argument to PM folks! Public view is NOT the place for it.

Last edited by SindyDix; 10-10-2007 at 07:20 PM. Reason: typo correction
Old 10-10-2007, 07:16 PM

no arguing here!

so who is arguing? not me! Got mr.arguer himself on ignore and life is beauuuutiful.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:10 PM

Terlingua, Texas yep grew up in El Paso, if you like hot spicy food and BBQ you just don't find it much better then Texas BBQ, Tex Mex, and Mexican food all blended together then right here. From our fiery food festivals to chili cook offs to back yard parties with the blended families and friends if there's anything Texans can agree on we love our food. We love it so much when we're away from Texas all our food from our favorite restaurants are a phone call away and we can have it delivered anywhere in the USA. Is anyone hungry yet?

Quick Reply: G.M. dealerships in vancouver canada are crappy.