General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2014, 03:29 PM

Installed the Monroe quick struts and rear sensatrac shocks. Painted the inside of the wheels black to accent the chrome.
I could swear those oem shocks were stiffer and harder to compress thsn tbe new Monroes.
Rides better with a little less rattles, still got more parts coming!
Old 03-31-2014, 08:22 PM

Oh,oh note to self know whats on back windows before you go to tint shop and say,"match back windows" and run off,anyhow got tint on hhr was little darker then wanted.

http://Name:  8A6065AA-E699-404F-86CB-1D0122101EDC.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  1.18 MB
Attached Images
Old 04-01-2014, 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by Nightwalkerhemi
Oh,oh note to self know whats on back windows before you go to tint shop and say,"match back windows" and run off,anyhow got tint on hhr was little darker then wanted.

http://
Nice tint. Wish I could go that dark but wouldn't pass inspection here. Not to mention the possible ticket from the police.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by 08LaRam
Nice tint. Wish I could go that dark but wouldn't pass inspection here. Not to mention the possible ticket from the police.
I thought it was light in the back,looked light,all my cars got illegal tint,was going to go lighter on the hhr so I don't have to worry,well now I have to drive like a thug(watch by back),lol I've had 3 tint tickets in one stop,when I went to court had 5 total(one stop)the judge called couple out,then couple more then last one,he had to start/stop couple times,don't think he even thought it was fair.

Had front/back/excessive tint,got rid of the car bought same model and re tint it little lighter,some one once told me its ok to make a mistake just don't make same mistake twice.(Me Caveman ME Hardheaded.
I figure if the president(and his clan) drive around in tint so can I!
Old 04-01-2014, 02:32 PM

Tint's a little dark for my taste...wouldn't fly here in the Atlanta area. I've got to get my two windows redone...both have scratches on the tint (not sure how that happened). I stick to legal which I believe is 33% or something close to that.

As for me today...picked up my painted door handles and painted rear beauty bar from the body shop. Gonna tackle installing those parts tonight.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by chefhhr
Tint's a little dark for my taste...wouldn't fly here in the Atlanta area. I've got to get my two windows redone...both have scratches on the tint (not sure how that happened). I stick to legal which I believe is 33% or something close to that.

As for me today...picked up my painted door handles and painted rear beauty bar from the body shop. Gonna tackle installing those parts tonight.
I'm not here to split hair's over this percent that percent tint,and let's not talk about the word LEGAL,every state has different laws,for whatever purpose!
Weed is legal and alcohol was once illegal,I'm not here to conform to the world to fit in,
If we were all the same everyone would have same car same tint same color,same clothes,Not Me MY Friends.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Nightwalkerhemi
I'm not here to split hair's over this percent that percent tint,and let's not talk about the word LEGAL,every state has different laws,for whatever purpose!
Weed is legal and alcohol was once illegal,I'm not here to conform to the world to fit in,
If we were all the same everyone would have same car same tint same color,same clothes,Not Me MY Friends.
LOL, whoa cowboy...just giving my opinion on the dark tint...too each their own. You can go 5% limo...your ride...doesn't matter what anyone thinks. It's just too dark for me. I have to roll down my windows at night when turning already with the 33-35% that I have on my windows...darker just wouldn't fly for me and it has nothing do with the looks.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by chefhhr
LOL, whoa cowboy...just giving my opinion on the dark tint...too each their own. You can go 5% limo...your ride...doesn't matter what anyone thinks. It's just too dark for me. I have to roll down my windows at night when turning already with the 33-35% that I have on my windows...darker just wouldn't fly for me and it has nothing do with the looks.
Knowledge is king,dare to be different,live outside the box,and That is creativity,and where personality starts.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:22 PM
Administrator

I just went out for coffee and a meet up with some friends forgot my camera to take pics of all the summer rides that crawled out of hibernation today.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:42 PM

Removed my winter tires and installed my summer tires. I am officially calling winter over. Hope I'm not wrong

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?