General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 06:04 PM
Rest In Peace

Originally Posted by 843de
Cool A&P, I didn't know/couldn't remember that you'd been prismized, prismfied, errrrr.....heck you know what I mean.

Back to OT....For the first time in a good while I can say "I left all three parked today, the hospital called this morning to cancel my torture....ummmm...physical therapy session for today.

Honestly I wasn't that disappointed, for some reason they won't be satisfied until I can put my leg behind my head or something. Just walking without crutches and being able to navigate stairs if fine with me, no need to try out for a spot in the Rockettes at the Radio City Music Hall.
Yup, you have to have one, with a Visor that's for sure.

Even without a visor, the HHR sure could use a factory one standard, maybe built into the windshield electronically. Sorta like what Cadillacs had set up for awhile would have been nice.

I'm only 5 ft. 8in. but long in the body, short legs, so I sit up high even with the power seat set as low as it will go.

So the old Guide Traffic Light Viewer is a must have for me in my Panel.

Gonna order up the Light in Sight one as well once I install the new visor.
http://www.lightinsight.com/
Old 01-18-2012, 06:11 PM
Rest In Peace

Originally Posted by Oldblue
Cool Visor, I like the prism idea, at 6'5" I can't see most traffic lights, I'll have to order up one of these
Just Google - Guide Traffic Light Viewer , you'll find them. Even on Ebay.

Old 01-18-2012, 06:27 PM
Premium Member

I thought about trying out the new Gmax in ten inches of snow, considering the height of my blade, I mean spoiler I left it in the garage. Hope my tree can hold the weight, seem to be leaning a bit. My eskimo helper. Look who came for breakfast, kind of strange but He lives here year round. I could get out but I think I'll relax and leave it to the amateurs, it's almost funny how bad people are at driving in it here. The News Lady say's we have recorded 800 accidents so far today !!!
Attached Images      
Old 01-18-2012, 06:58 PM
Rest In Peace

Wow that poor little guy , I thought Humming Birds all flew south for the Winter.

My Mom always fed the Birds as I was growing up, had several feeders and a bird bath that was heated.
So I feed the Birds during the Winter months and enjoy watching them come and go all day. Summers I let them find their own food.

Gotta be TOUGH on those little creatures during the harsh winters and even harsher with a ton of snow covering the ground.

I love when the Cardinals bring their babies in the Spring, mom and dad will crack open the sunflower seeds for them while they are young and feed them at the feeders. Cute as can be.

My Mom has a few Humming Bird feeders but only see's them here for a short time just passing through.

I have had Pet Birds since I was very young. I have a Severe Macaw (also called a Chestnut Fronted Macaw) now, and she LOVES me and ONLY , ME. LOL

Hates anyone getting near me, she attacked the wife for getting too close to me.
She dropped to the floor and I ran and grabbed Kiwi. Jeeze funny how she Thinks she must protect me at all costs.

On topic- I took Morticia to pick up my youngest at school and we went to Home Depot for some 12V Halogen lights.
The kitchen was getting Dark with 3 durned out.
The wife will be pleased when she gets home from work.

Old 01-18-2012, 07:30 PM
Premium Member

Yea Happy Wife Happy Life, thats mine holding the shovel, I think She missed shoveling snow, She is from Alberta. What you gonna say, sounds like fun to shovel the drive honey.
Attached Images  
Old 01-18-2012, 07:57 PM
Uma

It sure it beautiful...but better you than me LOL. Todd (Uma)
Old 01-18-2012, 09:40 PM
geg

I really stunned!
hummingbirds in the snow!

I experienced this feeling only in youth, in Simferopol, when I saw the palm trees covered with snow.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:50 PM
Premium Member

Pretty cool, when I found out they stay all year, I had to get a feeder. I'm evidently not the only one.

http://goodlifenw.blogspot.com/2009/...northwest.html
Attached Images  
Old 01-18-2012, 10:04 PM
Platinum Member

Sam- You been getting clobbered in snow fall...Yikes !!! You need to add smaller tires in front, you could push snow then..

My mother-n-Law lives in Seattle.. That's close enough for me.. (just kiding, shes pretty cool)...
Old 01-18-2012, 10:19 PM
Deceased

Those pics are pretty Sam, but y'all can keep that white fluffy stuff, we don't "interface" well with frozen precipitation of any kind here in the South.

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?