General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Wheelie's Journal

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 12:02 PM

Smile Wheelie's Journal

Well all, I thought I would start making a journal for my beloved Wheelie, so I will start to tell all that has happened to him starting from this point.

Today, Wheelie is at the servive dept. at my Chevy dealer, the reason?, Wheelie developed a problem with his interior panel from the rear to come undone, and it affects it trough his c-pillar on the drivers side, So he is getting that fixed, as well as a loose screw inside his interior dome light that prevents me from sliding his switch.

All of this is covered by warranty, so no out of pocket expense for me. After Wheelie gets all this work done, I will pick him up and eat some Chinese food. HEEHEE!

Chow for now.
Old 06-26-2007, 08:58 PM

Well, I got off the phone with my service lady at my Chevy dealer, and she said that she is so backed up in repair orders, that they wont be able to work on Wheelie untill at least tomorrow. ..I miss Wheelie already!
Old 06-27-2007, 10:00 AM

Hey everyone, Still no word on when Wheelie will be finished, but I DID submit a picture of him!!

He is now my avitar picture, I also have him in the gallery, Hope you enjoy!.. The picture was taken days after I got him, the Date on my camera was messed up, I took it on 6-3-06

This is an early picture of him, Wheelie has changed in appearance somewhat since then, I will post another pic when I get him back from the dealer.
Old 06-27-2007, 10:06 AM
Banned

Were you a fan of Wheelie and the Chopper Bunch or something?
Old 06-27-2007, 10:10 AM

Yes I was, Which is where Wheelie got his name, Wheelie and the chopper bunch was 1 of my favorite cartoons growing up, so I decided to put his name on my HHR..I also plan to change Wheelie horn, and put that musical "CHARGE!" horn that the red cartoon car had, If I can find it! LOL
Old 06-27-2007, 12:56 PM
Banned

Cool.
Old 06-28-2007, 11:59 AM

Well, I got off the phone again with my dealer, and there is good news and bad news.

The good news is that Wheelie's little rear headliner problem has been fixed, and that I can pick him up today..the BAD news is, that they had to order a new dome light assembly and that it was not going to be here untill the middle of next week..RATS!

Well, The good thing is that I can pick up Wheelie and go to church on Sunday, then bring him back to the dealer to have that Dome light replaced. YAYY!!..I cant wait to see my little buddy!
Old 06-28-2007, 12:01 PM

That great news.....and sad news! LOL!

BTW, when are we gonna see some more pics of that great looking HHR? I'm sure Wheelie will be willing to pose for a few.
Old 06-28-2007, 12:11 PM

I will Post some more pictures of Wheelie as soon as I pick him up, B.K. has asked me to have Wheelie pose in a place where I am living in, In my case in Louisiana, However most of the historical places here in New Orleans have been damaged by Hurricane Katrina! but I'm thinking where to have him pose. I'll keep you updated!
Old 06-28-2007, 06:15 PM

Woohoooo!!!, I got Wheelie today!!! YAY!!! (Dancing!), I missed him so much!, I took him to Fong's Chinese Restaurant here in Kenner Louisiana to celebrate.

The dealer did not have some of the parts needed to fix him, so they said I could bring him home untill the parts arrive, So I did..I'M SO HAPPY!!

Im looking into upgrading Wheelie with radio steering wheel buttons!, so Im going to try to find the best deal to get them, I will attept to do the installation myself, as I do not have the money Chevy charges to install it, How hard can it be??

YAYYYY!!!, Wheelie's home!!! (Hugs Wheelie's hood)

Quick Reply: Wheelie's Journal