HHR SS Topics and information on the 2008-2010 Chevy HHR SS Turbocharged models.

Just ordered my HHR SS

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 03:16 PM

Stupid question...............it says you ordered Sunburst Orange..............not Blue Flash:S
Old 11-26-2007, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by Lee3333
What is this 'rear side window delete'? If it is what I am thinking, THAT is what the panal should have been. No reason to cover up the door windows-they are needed for visibility. Acutually, this kind of makes it like the old Nomads. The drivers side rear window is useless, and the passanger side is kind of helpful but not a real safety issue. Plus, they really look out of place when you have the side window vents on the first 2 windows. I would consider covering mine, except I have all of my performance decals on them plus you can see my matching red/yellow flamed fire extinguisher. Still, I would consider putting a red tint panal on if I could find one that matched my body color.
Where you been man?!?!?!

From Home page:

https://www.chevyhhr.net/forums/lounge-10/hhr-aa5-10642/

Later,
Mark

Opps, repost, same link as JX3 pointed out!
Old 11-26-2007, 09:14 PM

Ive been having wierd computer problems for the last month, so can only get on the internet with my sons 'puter. That is why I have not been posting much lately.

For some reason that has baffled everyone I know, including all of the top MIS tech people at work-I can only get on the internet to one website, which is GMail. It still networks with the other 2 computers connected to my router, and can get updates and notify Microsoft of any errors. I can ping with either IP addressess by name or number. I even tried installing another browser-Firefox-and it had the same exact problem.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by waloupis
Hello All,
I'm new to this forum and I just ordered my HHR SS yesterday. Blue Flash Metallic with the 2-tone light gray/black interior, Auto transmission ...
Looks like a Fast Blue Flash Metallic SS.... to me

Congrats you 2 and hope to see pics soon.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:00 AM

...For some reason that has baffled everyone I know, including all of the top MIS tech people at work-I can only get on the internet to one website, which is GMail. It still networks with the other 2 computers connected to my router, and can get updates and notify Microsoft of any errors. I can ping with either IP addressess by name or number. I even tried installing another browser-Firefox-and it had the same exact problem.
sounds to me like your computer is infected with spyware or adware. My GF's puter had a similar problem. It was infected with the LOP.com spyware, which severely limited her browsing. Wouldn't let her go to any search engine at all, and put new toolbars in her IE windows. Very hard to get rid of. I suggest installing SpySweeeper or other anti spyware programs. Have the techies you're working with thought of that?
just a suggestion.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:44 AM

Ive run McAfee and Spybot without finding anything. But, thanks for the suggestion. I will try Adaware and some other spyware programs to see if I can come up with anything. I am trying to avoid reformating, although my computer is pretty sophisticated-I have 3 removable IDE drives (including the main drive) and a removable USB drive, so it would not be that difficult to just switch my main drive to a slave then install XP on a clean HD. It is just a pain to reinstall all of the programs, especially Outlook Express identities.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:42 PM

The wheels and tires are as is 18" polished aluminum thats tho only option available....unless you buy some others from the dealer once it arrives checked w/Brian Brown the head GM for the HHR SS
Old 11-27-2007, 10:34 PM

Also Ordered SS

My order is also in and accepted (11/14/2007), but no confirmed build date yet. My guess is delivery in mid to late January. According to order screen the panel version and quarter panel window delete are not available yet on the SS, but no doubt they will both be available later in 2008. If you are ordering the automatic (why?) it is less hp and limited slip not available, meaning it is much slower on corner exit due to traction control limiting wheelspin on the inside tire.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by c2vette
My order is also in and accepted (11/14/2007), but no confirmed build date yet. My guess is delivery in mid to late January. According to order screen the panel version and quarter panel window delete are not available yet on the SS, but no doubt they will both be available later in 2008. If you are ordering the automatic (why?) it is less hp and limited slip not available, meaning it is much slower on corner exit due to traction control limiting wheelspin on the inside tire.

to the forum and congrats
Old 11-28-2007, 08:02 AM

Ive run McAfee and Spybot without finding anything. But, thanks for the suggestion. I will try Adaware and some other spyware programs to see if I can come up with anything. I am trying to avoid reformating, although my computer is pretty sophisticated-I have 3 removable IDE drives (including the main drive) and a removable USB drive, so it would not be that difficult to just switch my main drive to a slave then install XP on a clean HD. It is just a pain to reinstall all of the programs, especially Outlook Express identities.

try CCleaner.... It's free.
http://www.ccleaner.com/download

Quick Reply: Just ordered my HHR SS