HHR SS Topics and information on the 2008-2010 Chevy HHR SS Turbocharged models.

New HHR SS Owner!

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 11:57 AM

welcome from another So-Cal cruiser. beautiful car, and i must say, nice choice ! check out the So-Cal HHR threads in the regionals. there is always something going on in there, and don't forget to add yourself to the map! (see the sticky threads in the regionals for the map) i'm trying to get to my first G2G with the group, as i live kinda out of the way, it would be awesome if we can make something big happen with all these new people.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:26 PM

Welcome to the site and congrats on your new SS. It looks like Simi is getting alot of SSs
As mentioned above come join the g2gs with So Cal HHRs wehn possible.
Old 06-28-2008, 10:06 PM

WOW! All these SS's!
I want one now...

Greetings from the OC!
Welcome to the HHR familia!

If you got Black, GREAT color choice!
If you didn't, who cares?! GREAT CAR CHOICE!!!

Look under South Pacific regional for the goofy things we do as SoCal HHR's. We are an informal group who have a great time together and have our best g2g's on the fly!

@ngelita
Old 06-29-2008, 01:37 AM

Thanks for the warm welcome folks! And I realize the pics aren't that great to tell color, but it's Imperial Blue. So, not a black one. I have a Black Mustang GT, and I wanted to avoid two black cars. Not that this Blue is going to be much easier to take care of. Who am I kidding?

But everyone I've shown the car to remarks at the color. It's very cool IMHO.

I'll definitely be stopping by the regional forums and saying 'hi' too. Thanks again, and after 300 miles on the car in a day(!) I am quite pleased with it!
Old 06-29-2008, 08:04 AM

Welcome To The Site !! & Congrats On Getting An Ss From 1 Owner To Another!

What Year Is Your Stang ? I Have An '00 Black Gt 'vert. have you ever heard of the black mustang club ? im on there as well !

Last edited by SOMBERSHARK0714; 06-29-2008 at 08:06 AM. Reason: misspelling
Old 06-29-2008, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by kodos78
Thanks for the warm welcome folks! And I realize the pics aren't that great to tell color, but it's Imperial Blue. So, not a black one. I have a Black Mustang GT, and I wanted to avoid two black cars. Not that this Blue is going to be much easier to take care of. Who am I kidding?

But everyone I've shown the car to remarks at the color. It's very cool IMHO.

I'll definitely be stopping by the regional forums and saying 'hi' too. Thanks again, and after 300 miles on the car in a day(!) I am quite pleased with it!
I thought it looked like an IBM!
This was ALWAYS my first choice color--especially for the reason as it looked black. No regrets--I LOVE my Blackie and would probably get black again--but gosh do I love that IBM..

Now we HAVE to see it! Gorgeous!

@ngelita
Old 06-29-2008, 11:09 AM

I have an '07 Black GT Vert! I have heard of the club, but haven't had the time to explore it. I'll have to do that as well. So many cool car clubs, so little time

Originally Posted by SOMBERSHARK0714
Welcome To The Site !! & Congrats On Getting An Ss From 1 Owner To Another!

What Year Is Your Stang ? I Have An '00 Black Gt 'vert. have you ever heard of the black mustang club ? im on there as well !
Old 06-29-2008, 11:15 AM

I love Black as well -- it is the best color when absolutely clean. The problem is that I only have 7 days in a week -- and it takes 3 of those to keep a single black car looking pristine

Not that IBM is going to be that much easier!

Here's a shot of the rear-end, the lighting makes it easier to see that it is indeed blue and not black. As the light changes, the color of the car changes from blue to blue with purple highlights to black. It's pretty cool.

Originally Posted by afs9
I thought it looked like an IBM!
This was ALWAYS my first choice color--especially for the reason as it looked black. No regrets--I LOVE my Blackie and would probably get black again--but gosh do I love that IBM..

Now we HAVE to see it! Gorgeous!

@ngelita
Old 06-29-2008, 09:52 PM
Former Sponsor

Love the color! Hard to beat the 0% deal for sure. Congrats!
Old 06-30-2008, 08:19 AM

Welcome to the site! The Indigo Blue is a beautiful color... not sure why it's not more popular

Are there any other IBM SS's here? kodos78, I think you may be the first one so far!

Quick Reply: New HHR SS Owner!