Introductions Welcome! Please take a moment to say hello.

Paralyzer's Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2013, 07:18 AM

Paralyzer's Introduction

I wanted to say hello to everyone on here. My name is Chris and I live in the Middle Tennessee area. I just bought a 2011 White LT and I have loved every second of it. I have only had a couple cars prior and I enjoyed them, but I fell in love with this car when I test drove it. I normally have a passion to mod the heck out of my cars for shows and performance, but this one I will keep mild but do the normal things such as wheels and audio. I hope to become friends with each and every one of you on here and I hope that the members are just as active meeting up as other forums I have been on.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:08 AM
Deceased

to the forum Chris, and congrats on your new ride!
Old 07-17-2013, 09:33 AM
Platinum Member

Welcome to the site.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:39 AM

WELCOME from Michigan

Welcome. Beautiful state Tennessee. Don't forget to show us some photos of that HHR.

Boydie Back in the Saddle........................

Originally Posted by Paralyzer
I wanted to say hello to everyone on here. My name is Chris and I live in the Middle Tennessee area. I just bought a 2011 White LT and I have loved every second of it. I have only had a couple cars prior and I enjoyed them, but I fell in love with this car when I test drove it. I normally have a passion to mod the heck out of my cars for shows and performance, but this one I will keep mild but do the normal things such as wheels and audio. I hope to become friends with each and every one of you on here and I hope that the members are just as active meeting up as other forums I have been on.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by Boydie
Welcome. Beautiful state Tennessee. Don't forget to show us some photos of that HHR.
For Sure! I will snap some when I get her clean in a couple of days. Driving 70 miles a day for work plus extra miles for pleasure travel get her dirty quick! But I will post some for you guys.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:23 AM

Welcome! Youll have fun even if you just do cosmetic mods, you thinking retro or modern look?
And there are different ways to go for audio too, depends on how much space you are willing to sacrifice.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by prod
Welcome! Youll have fun even if you just do cosmetic mods, you thinking retro or modern look?
And there are different ways to go for audio too, depends on how much space you are willing to sacrifice.
I am wanting to go with a little retro flare. Wheel I have picked out unless I find something better. But I have been looking at the REV Classic 100 +35 offset in 16" since mine has 16" tires and I want to keep a comfortable ride as well. I might bump up to 17" though since we can still keep some meat on the tire. I ran with 40 series tires for a long time and I was tired of it on my old car.

Audio, I want to get a sub into it, but keep cargo space is very important. I need the space for outdoor equipment as well as suitcase space for traveling to large MilSim events that I attend. I was looking to build a customer enclosure in the factory location. I have narrowed down my choices to the Alpine SWR-843D and the Sony XM-1S amp for space saving. I will upgrade the doors as well but will do that later as mine sound pretty decent right now. Keyword is decent. I search posts on here before I end up posting because I know how confusing it can get from people to research when there are multiple threads.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:06 PM
Administrator

Welcome to the site
Old 07-17-2013, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Paralyzer
Congratulations Chris!!! I truly hope that you continue to love and enjoy your Chevrolet HHR. If you have any questions for concerns please let me know.

Best,

Jessica L.
Chevrolet Customer Care