The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Teen Pleads Guilty To Hiring Hit Man To Steal Block Of Cheese

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 04:14 PM

Teen Pleads Guilty To Hiring Hit Man To Steal Block Of Cheese

A woman who apparently thought a block of white cheese was cocaine has pleaded guilty to trying to hire a hit man to rob and kill four men.

Jessica Sandy Booth, 18, was sentenced to 15 years in prison.

Authorities said Booth hatched the plot after visiting the intended victims' home and mistaking fresco -- a white, crumbly cheese common in Mexican cuisine -- for cocaine. That inspired the idea to hire someone to break into the home, take the drugs and kill the men.

The hit man she hired turned out to be an undercover police officer.

Booth planned to take part in the murders, and went with the officer to buy a handgun, authorities said. She told investigators that she planned to make sure all possible witnesses were killed.

Booth pleaded guilty Monday to four counts of attempted first-degree murder.

Source: WFTV.com

Brilliance! Moron thought Cheese was Coke.... That takes the cake...
Old 03-07-2006, 05:22 PM

Now that's fricken funny!!
Old 03-07-2006, 05:22 PM

Nate, There is something dredfully wrong with this. Here is a 18 year old addic who desperatly needs help. Instead of stoping her at the point of mistaking the cheese for coke? They lead her into a deceptive trap. The end result is this young girl is going to spend 15 years of her life in a prison over a mental error brought on by an addiction to drugs. The Judicial system is so messed up. This police department was so zealeous to get a murder case they just plain overlooked the need in this persons life.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:27 PM

Man, I completely overlooked that. And yes, It is messed up. She does need help. But she's got 15 years of it, sadly.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:57 PM

Nate, I started out in the prison ministry in 1984 and I can assure you she will not get help there. She will be more corrupt if anything. I have preached in maximum prisions all over the state of Georgia. I have never known anyone that the prison reformed or rehabilitated. Don't get me wrong, I believe in captal punisment and an eye for eye. I have seen the just punished and the unjust set free all because of some local or governmental judicial system failure to judge with compasion and forethought.
Old 03-07-2006, 06:13 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Holmes Hot Ride
Nate, I started out in the prison ministry in 1984 and I can assure you she will not get help there. She will be more corrupt if anything. I have preached in maximum prisions all over the state of Georgia. I have never known anyone that the prison reformed or rehabilitated. Don't get me wrong, I believe in captal punisment and an eye for eye. I have seen the just punished and the unjust set free all because of some local or governmental judicial system failure to judge with compasion and forethought.
I couldn't agree with you more about our prison systems.
Old 03-07-2006, 08:14 PM

Captain Howdy, I could write a book about jailhouse and prison corruption and miss use of authority.