The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Wheelie7, tell us a story....

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2007, 10:23 AM

Thank You Wheelie7 for sharing your life with us.
Old 07-25-2007, 11:37 AM

Hello Karen, My owner has told me about you. you are so nice and thoughtful.

how is my brother doing? (Nemo)...Is he treating you good?, I hope he is. We HHR's are committed in treating our owners well. we were taught in auto school college to always do the best we can to make our owners happy. Nemo if I remember got all A's on his automotive exams, so I am sure he will do well for you.

Hope to see you soon, I'll let you know how I am doing with trying to make Jose happy.

Love,
Wheelie Chevrolet
Old 07-25-2007, 12:52 PM

I can't believe that Wheelie would have forgot his sister, Shelby, just up the road Maybe they need to talk more often..

Julian

Ok I have to admit that Shelby told me to do this, trust me it wasn't my idea..She really enjoys the stories from Wheelie and wants to see more, along with pictures when Jose gets the camera thing fixed..
Old 07-25-2007, 02:48 PM

SHELBY!, HI!, It's so good to see you!, I've missed you!

How is your master treating you?, you look very pretty, has your master just given you a bath?

I am doing fine here Sis. I am now in Kenner Louisiana and employed now!, I work for a man by the name of Jose, he is a good fellow. ...and the gasoline here is remarkable!, you should come to Louisiana and try the Gasoline Ettoufe!, It's delicious.

Let me know how you are doing ok sis?..I love you!

Your brother,
Wheelie Chevrolet
Old 07-25-2007, 04:08 PM

NEMO wants you to see his newest MOD,

That should be all for a while!
NEMO is doing just fine, gas milage is not as good as yours thro, but it is still way up there.
Kisses and huggs, wash job, oil change and all of that stuff,
NEMO
Old 07-25-2007, 06:05 PM

Hey Nemo!!, Looking GOOD Brother!, I like that mod, my master wants to have our last name on myself too, but he doesn't know where to get them, maybe you can help him out....he has plans also to make me look more like a race car, you know, from our racing cousins the IMPALA and MONTE CARLO?. ..but he just wants to put racelike decals on me, i know he wants to put a big number 7 on my front doors..HEEHEE, I'll have to wait and see what and when he will dress me up!

Love you Nemo!, Take care of yourself and your master!, be the best you can be for them!

Love,
Wheelie Chevrolet
Old 07-25-2007, 07:02 PM
Founding Member

What a Nobel HHR you are! If only humans were as compassionate and caring as you!
Old 07-25-2007, 11:06 PM

im[g]https://www.chevyhhr.net/gallery/files/3/6/1/8/Wheelie1.jpg[/img]

Aww..Thank you Sindy. I appreciate the comment. We HHR's try to give our masters the best in comfort and satisfaction as possible, My master Jose has taught me how to be more patient and kind towards others. It is my wish that humans think and act the same was as my master does. Jose has a childlike personality in my view and that is a great quality in my opinion.

hope to see you soon Sindy, please take care of yourself and your family!

Love,
Wheelie Chevrolet
Old 07-25-2007, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Wheelie7
im[g]https://www.chevyhhr.net/gallery/files/3/6/1/8/Wheelie1.jpg[/img]

Aww..Thank you Sindy. I appreciate the comment. We HHR's try to give our masters the best in comfort and satisfaction as possible, My master Jose has taught me how to be more patient and kind towards others. It is my wish that humans think and act the same was as my master does. Jose has a childlike personality in my view and that is a great quality in my opinion.

hope to see you soon Sindy, please take care of yourself and your family!

Love,
Wheelie Chevrolet

My picture did not show up, sorry, will try again. =)
Old 07-28-2007, 10:09 PM

Okay what is this? No story from Wheelie in two days? You think Wheelie is sick?
NEMO has been very busy getting ready for 2 g2g within 4 days. Cape Coral on Tuesday 31, and Miami on Friday Aug 3. Lots of mileage for me, then oil change time, then I get to go back to Chattanooga, TN the next week. Boy that will really be a lot of miles.

Quick Reply: Wheelie7, tell us a story....