The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

The winter that never ends....

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2011, 02:17 AM

Yeaup! Summers coming with 90's and 80% humidity....betcha its going to be a hot one..again.
Old 04-22-2011, 05:11 AM

We from the SOUTH wouldn't have it any other way.....we must love the HEAT....The cold white stuff we don't think so, keep that crap up in Yankeeland...LOL Bring on the heat, I live down here because I can enjoy green grass all year long and oh yeah T-Shirts and shorts damn near all year long......Coats whats that, we might get what 2-3 weeks cold weather......
Old 04-22-2011, 05:25 AM
geg

Originally Posted by gcsd3742
We from the SOUTH wouldn't have it any other way.....we must love the HEAT....The cold white stuff we don't think so, keep that crap up in Yankeeland...LOL Bring on the heat, I live down here because I can enjoy green grass all year long and oh yeah T-Shirts and shorts damn near all year long......Coats whats that, we might get what 2-3 weeks cold weather......
But you must agree ..
It is pleasant in the heat of summer to think refresh the frosty air and crunchy snow underfoot. It is pleasant in winter frost remember the hot summer sun, chatter of insects and the hot sand on the beach.
But what is especially nice - the knowledge that all this will happen. Only need to wait a couple of months.
We have a changing of the seasons. Hot summers and cold snowy winters. Damn, I'm very happy with this and did not change either the Ural to the south or the north.