Originally Posted by BigMOCats
.............. Z O U!!!
RAH!!
Old 12-01-2007, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by gdzhhr
rah!!
TIGERS!!!!!
Old 12-02-2007, 10:31 AM

Congrats to Oklahoma. They were the better team. They dominated the line on both sides of the ball, and Mizzou could not overcome their size and quickness on defense. Now I'm going to find a nice hole to crawl in and and think of what might have been. Sigh.

Looks like a trip to the Cotton bowl, from all indications. Not a BCS bowl, but it's tough to make a case for Mizzou after last night. Cotton bowl is still a very prestigious bowl, and the season was a lot of fun. We return just about everyone next year, so I think we will be back. Go Tigers!
Old 12-02-2007, 01:24 PM

I am at a loss for our loss...losing to the worst team(s) in the Pac-10 hurts--but losing the AXE after 5 years hurts more!

Wait till next year!
Go Bears!
Old 12-02-2007, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by mizzouHHR
We return just about everyone next year, so I think we will be back. Go Tigers!
Well, except for Franklin, Spieker, Rucker, Temple, Lorenzo Williams, Pig Brown and kicker Crossett. Those are some pretty big holes to fill, plus next year, you sure don't take anyone by surprise, you play a much better IL team, you go into Nebraska and Texas. We'll see.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by BigMOCats
Well, except for Franklin, Spieker, Rucker, Temple, Lorenzo Williams, Pig Brown and kicker Crossett. Those are some pretty big holes to fill, plus next year, you sure don't take anyone by surprise, you play a much better IL team, you go into Nebraska and Texas. We'll see.
Temple could return IF he is granted a red shirt, and if not, Jackson is going to be good. We lose Rucker, but return Coffman. Franklin is a good player, but there are others waiting to fill his role. Lorenzo Williams and Pig Brown are going to be tough to replace, but we have a great class coming in, so hopefully some will step in and fill those holes. Moore did a great job after Pig went down, and he will return. Crossett will also be a tough hole to fill. Returning we have the core of the offense including Daniels and Maclin. Pig and Williams are our ONLY losses on a defense that improved drastically as the season wore on. It will be tough with the schedule to repeat what we did this year, but I believe we will still have the weapons to have a special season. Maclin will be a year wiser and Daniels will want to go out in style his senior year. Call me the eternal optimist, but I believe.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2008, 03:14 PM

How 'bout dem Tigers! Even with all those bad boys on the bench, still stop them wildkittens! That Beasley ain't so bad!!

Sorry tcstoy!
Old 02-03-2008, 09:48 AM

This season has been a heck of a roller coaster ride, and it's not even close to over. We beat Texas and the purple kitties, yet lose to Iowa St and Nebraska? It's almost like we win the game we shouldn't and lose the games should win. Through it all I support Coach Anderson. I still believe he is the right coach, and in time will have this program respectable again. That said, I really miss Norm.

BTW, what are the chances we go into the Phog tomorrow night and come away with a win? The way things have gone this year it could happen. Rock Chalk Chickenhawk screw ku.