Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Starved Rock II

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 06:48 AM

North on 29, through Chillicothe until you reach Hopewell, which will be on your left. Follow the road through the subdivision until you reach Boylad Street and take a left, follow Boylad to the T-intersection, and turn right, the next street on your left is Ojibawa (spelling?) and turn left, Don and Terri's place is the first place on the right...
Old 06-09-2007, 07:02 AM

Hey Scale I sent Steve a map on Yahoo last night. Close on the spelling just Ojibwa Court. Got to love the wild Indian names up here! Anyone hear for sure if Oldskool will make it or not? When we planned this I hoped for a better turnout. It will still be a great time with good people see you all soon!!!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2007, 07:13 AM

Thanks for the map info and remember the get togethers are never about numbers because whether 2 or 20 we always have good times, good food and good company...plus you never really know who is going to be there until they are there...It will be a blast believe me...
Old 06-09-2007, 10:20 AM

For all coming I have parked the HHR in the yard at the corner. You can't miss the turn that way. Can't wait to start the 'Q' sure it will be a great time. Z-man it just won't be the same without ya' but we will have to do it some other time on a Saturday afternoon!!!!!!
Old 06-09-2007, 05:23 PM

Oh Man Just got home
I could smell what the FATHER is cooking from here. The wind is blowing from the west , I think I smell some GUMBO but not sure.

Long day worked from 0500 - 1600 going out to wash my HHR. I hope every one is having a Great Time. We will do this again. The BBQ that is.

Z
Old 06-09-2007, 07:44 PM

Hey Z, I suggest that we try to do a Q or potluck at least once a month from now on! I think we can either have it here or try to move around if needed. If you guys want to do it at my place that is cool with us, plenty of room and a nice rural location. We need to do this again later on this month or next doesn't matter to us!!
Old 06-10-2007, 06:48 AM

I am willing to go where ever to hang out with the group, maybe move around a bit to help accomodate others too...but getting together as much as possible works for me. Thanks for a great time go to Don and Terri !!! It was excellent to hang with Deerman and Stevflo and to have the newest members come hang out, a good time all around ...
Old 06-10-2007, 10:22 AM

Hey The Mid-West Region always has a Great Time no matter how many HHr's show up, BBQ Once a Month might not be bad I just wished I Owned a Home to invite every one. All I have is a Calumet Park its on the Lake, I will be working alot more at work so I may Be off for the Dells, I do not know who from the South side is going to the Dells but as I said before the Z's will be there If I have to go all by my Self. Thank you for having the BBQ at your place, again I am sorry I had to work.

Z
Old 06-10-2007, 06:09 PM

Z we can come up north and do something in a public area during the good weather, you know how I love to hang out in and around the city...
Old 06-11-2007, 11:39 AM

Man Don and Terri, I am so sorry We had to miss your BBQ!! 2 more guys at my plant pointed out last week so i got stuck working 7pm-7am for the last 12 days straight!!! it sucked ASS!!!! just got off work this morning!! I was so planning on piggin out!! again i am sorry i didnt contact you guys sooner but I just came home and crashed long enough to get up and go back for more!! YIPPIE!! I am off today and tomorrow and this weekend so i may get your address and pop in for a chat and to check out this awesome crib of yours!! hope you all had fun and i will see yall soon Tony!

Quick Reply: Starved Rock II