Mid Central NE, KS, IA, MO, IL

Winter Run

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 09:54 AM

I'm there.....The city events are easy for me.....But I don't know about letting the LLB plan the chow...(Just Kidding Z!!)
Old 10-21-2007, 10:45 AM

I just think we should just go to Navy Pier and eat at a Real Resturant like Nova & I did last year after every one went home, I will ask my Son who works on the Boat to see what would be good for us all at Navy Pier. I like the Idea of parking there and then taking a Cab. But I think this year we should not get there so early in the morning. I'm going now to Investigate the Food Idea on the web site, See you later guys.

Z
Old 10-21-2007, 11:02 AM

Okay guys
I'm back with the Site. http://www.navypier.com/din_shop/din...staurants.html or www.navypier.com
Let me know and I will arrange the time with the resturant for us all once we find out how many will go and enjoy the Fun and Eats with us crazy nutscases. Z-Man, Rudeinc, Nova, & Oldschool, Scaleguy or yea and the Z-girls

Rudy Da (Z-Man)
Old 10-21-2007, 11:47 AM

navy pier update FROM Z GIRL

hey guys,

jessica here! one of rudy's z girls...........

dads been asking me about places to go for grub for the world of wheels in january. personally id say come on my boat. spirit of chicago.... however its kinda expensive. ill check on availability for dad and there will be more info on that in a later post.

as most of you know, navy pier is chicagos main attraction when it comes to tourism.(and if you think its not, then tell me why it takes me 15 minutes to walk thru the freaking crowds when i go to work.lol)

i know dad wants everyone to meet at the pier to eat. and i heard billy goats wasnt that much of a hit last year. a few more choices on the peir are charlies ale house (a sit down restaurant with a really good bar), bubba gumps( yes from forrest gump, however with the rate of seafood allergies, i highly suggest against it), capi's (an italian sit down that kinda along the lines of fast food, they bring the food to you) and then there is joes be-bop (a jazz oriented sit down restaurant, however with it being january im not sure on their entertainment selection and its quality).

then we move on to the food court. we have the ussual mcdonalds (however it does not have a dollar menu. i know it sucks, but hey they gotta rob the tourists. this IS america). we also have american dog (a hot dog place that has more than the average hot dog). a chinese food place, a gyro place, a taco place, a gourmet sandwich place, and a hot pretzel place as well. however the one i always eat at is connies pizza. i dont think they do large pizzas.... however they do AWESOME, FRESH personal pizzas that are around 6 or 7 bucks. i eat one about every 3 days.

off the peir is a place called dicks last resort. its 2 walking blocks from the pier. here is the link if you guys wanna check it out.

http://chicago.dickslastresort.com/index.php

hope this helps you guys out! if you need any more info about the pier let send dad a pm and ill get to it. after all i work 40-50 hours a week at the peir, if anyone can answer your questions, i can.

have a good day guys!

jessica, Z girl
Old 10-21-2007, 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Novadiecast
I am still upright and breathing so everything is good!!!!!!!!

Just noticed I have returned as a Senior Member??????????????? I must be the oldest 39 year old Senior, Now do I get free Coffee?????????

Hey bud, glad to see your still kickin!! so at 38 i think i have you beat as the oldest senior!! LOL
Wish you could have made the hog roast chris!! but i understand!
hope to see you with z at the WOW.
im in for a nice sut down chow.!!
Old 10-21-2007, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by oldschoolfreak
Hey bud, glad to see your still kickin!! so at 38 i think i have you beat as the oldest senior!! LOL
Wish you could have made the hog roast chris!! but i understand!
hope to see you with z at the WOW.
im in for a nice sut down chow.!!
Tony, I got you beat.....lol...35yr old senior here....
Old 10-21-2007, 02:53 PM

U guys are puppies, 38 and 35 just puppies. My little puppies, Da!

Last edited by Z-Man; 10-21-2007 at 05:47 PM.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Z-Man
U guys are puppies, 38 and 35 just puppies. My little puplies
WTF is a "puplie"?.....That must be old man for something....... Do you mean "cachorro"?......Z, I'm gonna have to get you spellcheck ......Just Kidding Bro....Later
Old 10-21-2007, 05:48 PM

Vets park talk,
Old 10-22-2007, 10:52 PM

Glad I could get this thread moving alittle again.

I vote for Capi's (an italian sit down that kinda along the lines of fast food, they bring the food to you).

Z and I ate there after we ate at Billygoat's. Did we say we like to eat??

Now what an I going to drive to Chicago??????

Quick Reply: Winter Run