North Pacific AK, WA, OR

No Northwest Interest?

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 02:00 AM

SS panel

Originally Posted by Rainman
I've got my appt. in the morning at Clear Image in Kent at 10, then over to Sushi land for eats before my 5pm business appt. if anyones in the area stop by.

Rainman-

Pleasure to hang with you-and see a nice panel SS!

How was the ride home?

I look forward to hearing the car-the work they did at Clear Image looked very nice and I would say they earned it! LOL-

Take care!

SP---LA
Old 06-05-2009, 08:28 AM

Originally Posted by Seattle Panel
Rainman-

Pleasure to hang with you-and see a nice panel SS!

How was the ride home?

I look forward to hearing the car-the work they did at Clear Image looked very nice and I would say they earned it! LOL-

Take care!

SP---LA
Loran

You to , look forward to doing it again

Well as for the install, I finally got out of there around 7pm, it appeared that they put the one sensor in backwards so it wouldn't run right so they had to change it around all was good, it ran fine until about a mile from my house then statred missing, it appears the screws came out of the sensor connection, I've got a call into them and will see how they plan to correct it, since I'm on Whidbey and there in Kent.

Will keep you posted.

But it did run strong until that happened

Byron
Old 06-06-2009, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Rainman
Loran

You to , look forward to doing it again

Well as for the install, I finally got out of there around 7pm, it appeared that they put the one sensor in backwards so it wouldn't run right so they had to change it around all was good, it ran fine until about a mile from my house then statred missing, it appears the screws came out of the sensor connection, I've got a call into them and will see how they plan to correct it, since I'm on Whidbey and there in Kent.

Will keep you posted.

But it did run strong until that happened

Byron

WOW-7 pm? Man what a long day-

Hopefully you figure out how to get it fixxed. I know they were sure trying hard!

Let me know how it goes. I am still very curious about the improvements!
Old 06-06-2009, 02:59 PM

Will I was able to fix the sensor last night, took it out for a quick shakedown, man it's runnin stronger then I'd ever imagine it would, thats until the lower fresh air side came loose from the inter-cooler, thats the side they were having a rough time to begin with so I called Dan and since the SS is going in for the small body work items on Monday he's coming to the Island to fix it since he doesn't want to have to pay the dealer to reinstall so I'm having AAA haul it in on Monday and since I'm working this weekend it"s not an issue

Later
Old 06-08-2009, 09:39 AM

Quick update

Talk about cust service, Dan drove up Sunday afternoon from Seattle and reinstalled the lower charge pipe, he took it out put in new silicone piping and we checked my repair of the sensor connection, all seems good, took it out for a test run still good, saves me from putting it on a tow truck.
My hats off to Dan and all the people at Clear Image, anyone else would of probibly told me fix it myself, just so people know its approx 220 mi round trip for him to come to me to do this small repair

Thanks again
Old 06-08-2009, 11:20 PM

what is...

this clear image that i read about???????
Old 06-09-2009, 12:16 AM

Clear Image automotive after market exhaust and charge piping for the LNF cobalts, HHR and soltice plus others check out there web site there in Kent
Old 06-11-2009, 04:29 PM

Yeah Dan and Beth are great to work with. I ordered a catterd DP from them and gonna get piping and cat back exhaust soon. I'm glad they are in washington. So when i buy my dress up piping with a new BOV welded on, they'll install it free or how much?
Old 07-25-2009, 02:40 AM

I'm over here in Spokane.
Old 07-25-2009, 09:23 AM

Welcome Slilock, there's a few of us scatterd around Wash. Is it hot there today lol

Quick Reply: No Northwest Interest?