Picture & Media Showoff your Chevy HHR and you may be the next Featured Car!

Wheel whorage

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by chefhhr
If the redline wheels are in good shape I may be willing to pay for freight both ways. I've been looking for something new and not black. Hit me up after the winter if you're interested...I can't do anything until the spring anyways.
Cost wise I'd also have the dismount/remount/rebalance, after two-way shipping I'd imagine you could find a set locally to either trade for or outright buy. Check/post in regionals on redlineforums.com!

I got lucky, a Honda buddy I know bought these for whatever tires were on them and was asking $250 for the rims. I kept being an ******* and offering $100 because at the time I didn't need them, just would take them for stupid cheap. After the first snowfall I needed them, so I called and asked if he was ready to take my $100 offer yet. He did .

Originally Posted by SS fan
Spring is getting close, my Crocus and Daffodils are coming up now !!!!
Our weather right now is indicating anything but Spring .
Old 02-12-2013, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Joe Schulte
Cost wise I'd also have the dismount/remount/rebalance, after two-way shipping I'd imagine you could find a set locally to either trade for or outright buy. Check/post in regionals on redlineforums.com!

I got lucky, a Honda buddy I know bought these for whatever tires were on them and was asking $250 for the rims. I kept being an ******* and offering $100 because at the time I didn't need them, just would take them for stupid cheap. After the first snowfall I needed them, so I called and asked if he was ready to take my $100 offer yet. He did .

Our weather right now is indicating anything but Spring .
I'll definitely check those forums and craigslist. I think they look really good.