Problems/Service/Repairs If you have a problem with your HHR, want a tip on repairing or performing a particular service to you HHR here is the place to post!
View Poll Results: What should I do now?
Give them another chance or two?
100.00%
Live with noise over every bump?
0%
Look into lemon law?
0%
Other- please list suggestion below
0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Those Surveys actually work, maybe?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2009, 06:45 PM
Founding Member

They influence me a lot when it comes to giving a customer goodwill assistance after the warranty has expired. A customer that will take the time to fill it out and send it in usually gets more help than one who never sent one in. Something to think about.

But if the dealer deserves a bad score then that's what you should give them. Fair is fair.

We post every score in the customers history file for each survey they return, unless they check the "Don't Show My Name" box.

Today I gave a customer assistance to the tune of him only paying $300 on a $1800 retail repair. His vehicle had 58K on a 2006 model. His history showed 3 surveys returned with all boxes checked Completely Satisfied. Plus he did all his maintenance at our dealership. It pays to keep up good relationships with your dealer.
Old 12-19-2009, 10:38 AM

other than completly satisfied gets their attention

i agrree that filling out the dealer survey does definately help.
case in point,took our 09 HHR in for a campaign fix&no one bothered to tell me what it was about &what was repaired etc. what they didn;t know was i was already in this forum&found out what it was about and what was involved.before taking vehicle in for service.having worked in the trade for yrs i know a little something as well as having my dad being a service mgr.at a large dealership.trust me the dealer was on the phone asking what the problem is &why i didn;t check outstandind. i told him their was no excuse for the way i was kept in the dark and it is what is is/.my next visit was much more informed and proffessional.they explained it was imparative i fill out any more suveys {completely satisfied or it creates problems for the dealership.} i replied if you doyor job correctly it won;t be aproblem will it. this site is just awesome &so full of info and help&and am so glad i am a small part of it. MAY I TAKE THIS TIME TO WISH ALL A MERRY XMAS &HAPPY NEW YRS. regards&later KEWATIN
Old 01-09-2010, 05:22 PM

A complaint to the BBB, work afterword.