South Mountain UT, AZ, NM, CO

Local 'Zonies... Sept run?

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2006, 10:42 PM

Dangerous things happen when Mrs. retro is on the loose! (poor spelling and bad grammer!)I may need to seek adult supervsion to keep me in line or at least spell check....

Last edited by Retroburban; 09-07-2006 at 11:20 PM.
Old 09-12-2006, 05:40 PM
Platinum Member

Can I assume the run to Mt. lemmon is still on, for the 23rd??

Where is the valley Zonies going to meet.....IKEA, Fry'S, .....?

What time?

Where do we meet up with the Tucson people?

What time?

Are we have lunch at the top (which sounds great to me)?

Who's going?
Old 09-12-2006, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Retroburban
Dangerous things happen when Mrs. retro is on the loose! (poor spelling and bad grammer!)I may need to seek adult supervsion to keep me in line or at least spell check....

Do we need to keep you away from table dancing?

Snoopy
So far everything seems to be a go Looks like we need a time to meet at IKEA
Old 09-12-2006, 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by dbarberaz
Do we need to keep you away from table dancing?

Snoopy
So far everything seems to be a go Looks like we need a time to meet at IKEA
There is a video tape somewhere... but that was when I was younger, and that's a totally different story!

We are still on for Sat the 23rd, I really like the time frame Snoooy originally set earlier.. correct me if I am wrong, but those coming from Mesa and North Phoenix are meeting at 08:00 at IKEA?
Old 09-12-2006, 08:59 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Retroburban
There is a video tape somewhere... but that was when I was younger, and that's a totally different story!

We are still on for Sat the 23rd, I really like the time frame Snoooy originally set earlier.. correct me if I am wrong, but those coming from Mesa and North Phoenix are meeting at 08:00 at IKEA?
You want to see that tape again....or maybe buy it back...I have it for sale !!

"D" and all the other Zonies...go back to my other post and see if that time schedule meets our needs.
Old 09-12-2006, 09:14 PM

Originally Posted by Snoopy
You want to see that tape again....or maybe buy it back...I have it for sale !!

"D" and all the other Zonies...go back to my other post and see if that time schedule meets our needs.

Snoopy
That works for us. Ikea 8-8:30. Did you want to meet someplace around here and drive to Ikea? Maybe at the Kart here at 60 and power, or Starbucks on power and baseline?

Reto that time work for you?
Old 09-12-2006, 10:05 PM

08:00-8:30 works for me. I didn't hear back from the orange hhr, so it looks like it will just be me.
Old 09-13-2006, 09:31 AM

So the Tucson people are me and SSMike right? If ya'll meet around 8-830 and leave soon after that would put you on my side (read: FAR north side of Tucson almost Marana) Around 930-945 Traffic permitting. Did you want to meet someplace just off I-10? There's a McDonalds just off Cortaro and I-10. Wouldn't be hard to get on the freeway from there. Just trying to think of a way to get to Mt Lemmon. Mike maybe you can help.... would Ina/Sunrise to Kolb and across to Tanque Verde be a good route? Or should we take Grant to Tanque Verde? Any body else know a way??
Old 09-14-2006, 05:12 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by en0oNmAI
So the Tucson people are me and SSMike right? If ya'll meet around 8-830 and leave soon after that would put you on my side (read: FAR north side of Tucson almost Marana) Around 930-945 Traffic permitting. Did you want to meet someplace just off I-10? There's a McDonalds just off Cortaro and I-10. Wouldn't be hard to get on the freeway from there. Just trying to think of a way to get to Mt Lemmon. Mike maybe you can help.... would Ina/Sunrise to Kolb and across to Tanque Verde be a good route? Or should we take Grant to Tanque Verde? Any body else know a way??
Jaso...

A friend suggested Grant to Tanque Verde, but he said that route is really dependent on the time of day ...what's your opinion? Or he said if you don't care about the extra miles, take I-10....longer, but may be faster.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:27 AM

yeah end on the month good for us we wouild like to try to drive up there from kingman to share some love for the HHR and our family of HHR owners

Quick Reply: Local 'Zonies... Sept run?