South Pacific CA, NV, HI

BIG CHANGE for HHR GOLD RUSH

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 03:52 PM

BIG CHANGE for HHR GOLD RUSH

Do to the lack of registration for the GOLD RUSH I have had to cancel the banquet room and catered dinner at Jackson Rancheria and the catered lunch at Wenddels. If you want to order an event sweat shirt, if we can get 15 people that want to order them we will take orders the day of the event.

IF you plan on attending and want to spend SATURDAY NIGHT (Feb 23) AT JACKSON RANCHERIA FOR 89.00 YOU MUST MAKE THE RESERVATION BY JAN. 15, 08
IF YOU WANT TO SPEND FRIDAY NIGHT (Feb 22) IN SONORA (the starting point) I WOULD SUJEST THE DAYS INN IN SONORA, ITS ALSO 89.00

The checks that have been sent to me I want to say MANY THANK YOU's and I am looking forward to meeting you event day. YOUR CHECKS will be returned to you on event day.

It is the lack of support for events like this that make people not want to spend their time and effort putting events together.

Talk is cheap, participation is a lot more fun

See ya down the road

Bud-Harvey
Old 01-13-2008, 10:20 PM

In case anyone is interested, here is the shirt design I did for the Gold Rush. I got the idea from the state quarters that have been released in the last few years. What better thing to represent a tour of the Gold Country than a gold coin. Bud will be taking orders for sweatshirts the day of the event. Cups and other items with the logo will be available on my website after the fact.

Marie and I will be attending the event. Even without the added fun of HHRs and HHR folks, touring the Gold Country makes for a great weekend. Hope to see some of you there.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:18 AM

Unhappy

I'm sad I would like to do this event but with the distance and cost and it being so close to the first of the year and all we can't make it. Jason has been working alot of Saturdays too. Bud it was good to meet you down here this weekend though! I really enjoyed talking to you about the lake pipes I will be getting some down the road someday! Jason said I need to add a few more mods to my car it looks so plain compared to everyone elses!
Old 01-14-2008, 09:24 AM

JayKWills, please remember stock is why so many of us bought our HHR. I never want to here that someone did not attend an event because their HHR was stock. There is nothing better than a stock vehicle that is well maintained. Remember you are all some of Harvey's stock, mild and wild friends.
Isn't that emblem for the event great. Many thanks Dale your the greatest.

See ya down the road

Bud-Harvey
Old 01-14-2008, 03:19 PM

Stock is still HHR. There are other members that are still stock after more than a year and are planning on keeping them that way.
Old 01-14-2008, 03:44 PM

This is unfortunate, Bud, but I still think there may be a decent turnout. It's hard for alot of people to commit to something ahead of time these days- especially if they have to fork out cash! We're going to have a blast with 5 or 50!
Old 01-14-2008, 07:14 PM

We're still mostly stock right now. The Moon Eyes kept cracking so we had to go another direction. The only other mods are stickers and coil overs. The new wheels will be installed in time for this event.

But I agree, don't stay away from an event because you think you might not be modded enough. Going to the event is the best way to figure out what you want to do to make your HHR your own.