South Pacific CA, NV, HI

Embarcadero Car Show North 8.09.2009

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2009, 11:57 AM

I'm in!

OK, it is official--my check has been cashed, so I assume I will get a packet of stuff soon.
Got the hat and pink chair ready!

@ngelita & Blackie
Old 07-14-2009, 12:14 PM

SD Car Show

looks like a really good turn out. have you had more at any other show? will you HHR's be the largest group there? hope everyone has a very fun day. take plenty of pics. wish i could be there, miss everyone!
Old 07-14-2009, 06:03 PM

Missing you too, Paul. You could take the train down the coast and make it a vacation!!! Of course, you'd have to get to the coast.. and we'd have to be a big draw for you to do all that and you don't miss us that much, eh?

This heat! This is my swimming pool cure... Anyone got a real pool?
Old 07-14-2009, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by afs9
OK, it is official--my check has been cashed, so I assume I will get a packet of stuff soon.
Got the hat and pink chair ready!

@ngelita & Blackie
Packet of stuff? Someone is receiving packets of stuff? I live right down the street and I haven't received any packet!
Old 07-14-2009, 06:29 PM

I think you are supposed to get an email initially then from the looks of this, we should be getting something else?

Still waiting for an email, but check was cashed yesterday.

@

Originally Posted by TkHHR
Email Received today:

Dear car show registrant,

Thanks for registering for the Main Street America People's Choice Charity Car Show. I apologize for not sending a written confirmation, but I promise they should be in the mail shortly. In the mean time, please take this note as your confirmation.

Please pass this info on to others in your club or group who have registered but did not send me an email address.

Thanks again. Looking forward to seeing you on August 9th.

Craig Moya, Registration Chairperson
Corvette Owners Club of San Diego

ps There have been a few questions about canopies. You are welcome to bring a canopy, but we ask that you wait until 10 am to set it up, just to be sure that you are not encroaching on someone else's reserved parking space. We leave a minimum of 4 feet between vehicles and do our best to leave open areas so that canopies may be used. The permanent canopies at the park have been reserved for our sponsors' use.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by afs9
I think you are supposed to get an email initially then from the looks of this, we should be getting something else?

Still waiting for an email, but check was cashed yesterday.

@
I called b/c I never got the email and they read my email address wrong, read a . instead of a _ in my email address. I don't recall him saying anything about sending anything else, though. Written confirmation would be nice.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:18 PM

hey mitzkity, what up? i DO miss going to HHR g2g's more than you will ever know! i'm planning my trip to costa rica now, but next year i'm going to quit work and then i'll be able to travel to socal for some g2g's. one thing i really like about montana is that the high today was 72, with a low of 51. not too bad for july, huh?
Old 07-14-2009, 10:49 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by mrjuma
hey mitzkity, what up? i DO miss going to HHR g2g's more than you will ever know! i'm planning my trip to costa rica now, but next year i'm going to quit work and then i'll be able to travel to socal for some g2g's. one thing i really like about montana is that the high today was 72, with a low of 51. not too bad for july, huh?
Paul, that sounds great...we will talk weather in four months or so, LOL. We miss you, and we will still be here when you get back around this way, we will send lots of pics. Todd (Uma)
Old 07-15-2009, 05:58 PM

Got my confirmation letter today! Maybe later this evening I will scan and post it for those who haven't received it yet.
Old 07-15-2009, 10:21 PM
Uma

Originally Posted by damronjr
Got my confirmation letter today! Maybe later this evening I will scan and post it for those who haven't received it yet.
Got mine today also!! Todd (Uma)

Quick Reply: Embarcadero Car Show North 8.09.2009