SS Specific Service Issues/Repairs Service/Repairs specific to the SS. Turbo-Brembo Brakes-2.0 Engine-Limited Slip Differential-Programmable Display-MU3 Transmission

08 HHR SS Auto Brake Issue Repair

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 12:42 PM

Finally getting it fixed! I took it into another dealership Ancira-Winton Chevrolet, explained the issue and gave them the TSB. They said that they would need to duplicate the issue also but about an hour later I get a call saying that they are going to order the parts. I was really worried that my warranty would run out before I found a dealership that would fix it. I know I should have taken it in earlier, but I am glad it is getting taken care of.
Old 04-25-2011, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by agentsmith23
Finally getting it fixed! I took it into another dealership Ancira-Winton Chevrolet, explained the issue and gave them the TSB. They said that they would need to duplicate the issue also but about an hour later I get a call saying that they are going to order the parts. I was really worried that my warranty would run out before I found a dealership that would fix it. I know I should have taken it in earlier, but I am glad it is getting taken care of.
I am glad to hear that they got it done. They did what my dealer did and said it needed to be repoduced but by the time I came to pick it up they already had it installed.

The key for most people here to get good service they need to go to a good service department. If you get screwed over more than one time to find someone who deserves the buisness.

GM needs help sorting these dealers out. They will send a survey on how they did. Give the dealer that fixed it a good review and the one that would not a bad review. GM uses these surveys to reward the dealers that do a good job.

Too bad more dealers did not get taken out in the purge. The idiot goverment stepped in and save many that should have died. GM has limits to what they can do as even when one fails to meet the franchise agreement it is near impossible to get rid of the poor dealers.

It is kind of like trying to fire a poor goverment worker damn near impossible.