War Stories HHR vs all

hhr 2.2 vs civic lx

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by Breadfan
No, technology in 1983 was not what it is today. Who knows, in a couple more decades 160hp 1.0L engines may be the norm.
Volkswagen last year tested a 1.2 liter that was supercharged and turbocharged that put out almost 260HP!
Old 08-31-2012, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by chefhhr
You're driving a 2.2 with a fart can you have a kill count in your sig...lol.

Sorry, I don't mean to poke fun at you, I just think it's hilarious you have that posted in your sig.
your driving a 2.4l 4 banger with vette fender stripes.. can you really have those on their? u can but its kinda pointless... i dont mean to poke fun either tho...
Old 08-31-2012, 11:13 AM

You can poke fun at me. My engine is smaller than yours. Do I see a LS vs LT throwdown comin'? You guys could meet somewhere around Knoxville, TN. I want video.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:15 AM

You can poke fun at me. My engine is smaller than yours. Do I see a LS vs LT throwdown comin'? You guys could meet somewhere around Knoxville, TN. I want video.
i didnt say mine was faster or slower. im just sayin my kill count is real.. his "vette stripes" are fake.. point made thats all.. nobodys pointin out his oddity, why should mine? im used to supercharged v6's so killing is a natural thing to me.. but in an hhr 2.2l ive gotten some of the thrill back you know what i mean? better races. instead of foot+pedal+floor= BYE BYE lmao
Old 08-31-2012, 11:39 AM

I've got a few kills too, but they didn't let me know we were racing.
Old 08-31-2012, 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by hhryoungin
your driving a 2.4l 4 banger with vette fender stripes.. can you really have those on their? u can but its kinda pointless... i dont mean to poke fun either tho...
I don't have vette fender stripes...got rid of them because they are played out...it was a trial and error thing...only had them on the car maybe a month. Your fart can wasn't what I was making fun of, although I can since it's ricer and rediculous looking on our wagon, but that's just my opinion. What I think is funny is the fact that post your street racing kill count in your sig. Beating a civic lx is not a kill...lol.

Oh yeah, and as for racing, no thanks, I know my 2.4 is slow...I don't have any "kills" under my belt.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:07 AM

well friend you like what you like and i like what i like. and maybe my third kill yesterday out running an older audi a4 is considered a kill... k thanks :) and i like my ricer fart can on my RICER 4 cyl. its natural... but i dont want to argue anymore. ill grab the shovel n bury the hatchet..
Old 09-02-2012, 09:39 AM

Excellent. We both ran with Audi A4 now. (2.0T, 'is that a 6cyl?' heheh) The look on their face is priceless. Considering you enjoy 'comparing notes' with other drivers, you should put your cash together for a supercharger or turbo kit. Then you'd have a real sleeper car.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:56 PM

Excellent. We both ran with Audi A4 now. (2.0T, 'is that a 6cyl?' heheh) The look on their face is priceless. Considering you enjoy 'comparing notes' with other drivers, you should put your cash together for a supercharger or turbo kit. Then you'd have a real sleeper car.
2.0T should be the turbo charged version...puts out around 200hp. Seriously doubt our non turbo wagons would stand a chance an the other smaller versions have like 150-170hp...runs about the same 0-60 and 1/4 mile as our 2.4s...pretty good race I guess...still wouldn't call it a kill.
Old 09-02-2012, 03:26 PM

I should clarify, I ran with the 2.0T. They are quick. OP did not indicate what A4, just 'older'. I should think it is possible for him to hang with the older ones and stay ahead of some. A 'kill' on the street would be a very subjective thing. That is why I will phrase it 'run with' or 'hang with' until I run at the track.

Quick Reply: hhr 2.2 vs civic lx