Featured HHR Submissions Featured HHR submissions, voting, and showcasing.

June 2010 Featured HHR | DSNYCRZE

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 03:02 PM

If you drive an HHR, You are a WINNER!!!!
Old 06-01-2010, 03:25 PM

WTF....... We were all ready to vote, haha..... Congratulations to Ben and Nancy and DSNYCRZE on there Feature Win ! Two Great People along with an Impressive HHR .....

Bonnie and Kevin
Old 06-01-2010, 04:36 PM
Founding Member

Originally Posted by DSNYCRZE
SindyDix - What happened to Kev & Chers HHR Submission? We did notice that they appeared to have successfully uploaded their pictures of their 'Ruby". It was late last evening, but cant remember if it was uploaded before the dead line time. If they did do everything correct for their submission, PLS give them an opportunity to become Feature HHR. Thank you.
I uploaded the pics for them, but in keeping the contest fair I can't be the one to link them to the page. The rules state they must be hosted on the forum. They will be entered for July with a little help.

Originally Posted by jx3
The pics of "Ruby" were uploaded by ChvyMgr, and the posted pics in the thread are still not linked to the site's gallery.
Admin can't get do that. It would have a look of us showing favortism.

Well, But viewers are still able to see/admire what a great car/color Ruby is. Just because of a small technicality? ... This is tragic.
That's the problem with links not hosted on the forum. I could only see 4 of the pics due to a firewall blocking the others. But if they are on the forum everyone sees them and it's fair for all.
Old 06-01-2010, 04:41 PM
Founding Member

SindyDix - What happened to Kev & Chers HHR Submission? We did notice that they appeared to have successfully uploaded their pictures of their 'Ruby". It was late last evening, but cant remember if it was uploaded before the dead line time. If they did do everything correct for their submission, PLS give them an opportunity to become Feature HHR. Thank you.
Their submission images were not hosted here at ChevyHHR.net.

The images in their gallery are not the same ones as in their submission. ChevyMGR and I both were working/helping with Kev&Chers{SS} to try to help them get this fixed.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:34 PM

Ben and Nancy, beautiful ride ... so how many "Hidden Mickey's" are there? I lost count Have fun in Anaheim @ Disneyland this month and say hello to the SoCal group from us.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:49 PM

Its all good VERY deserving winner here! Really like that dual exhaust! ill try next month, i was unable to be de-idiotized loading pics up here. Still having some problems but will get them lined out, Thank you Chevy and Sindee for the help. ill get em in sooner or later lol.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:05 AM

Originally Posted by ChevyMgr
I uploaded the pics for them, but in keeping the contest fair I can't be the one to link them to the page.
Well Okay Then ... In the spirit of 'the contest', We just don't feel right or deserving being awarded this honor to be featured HHR, as there was no contest to be had. kinda like being left out of all the FUN at a party or you're at the party but yet your not. IDK

But in the end ... we do appreciate all the nice comments and compliments as they all do mean a lot to us.
Thanks to all, for your support.
Old 06-08-2010, 06:17 PM

Check out your ride on the Home Page
Old 06-08-2010, 09:53 PM

Congrats on the win. You took my spot
Old 06-08-2010, 11:35 PM

Originally Posted by HillsdaleHHR
Check out your ride on the Home Page
OMG I'm in tears over here.

Originally Posted by Bryanw05
Congrats on the win. You took my spot
Thanks Bryanw05, We can share the home page spot.

Quick Reply: June 2010 Featured HHR | DSNYCRZE