General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

How Many Current and Past HHR owners would buy a New One if Improved ??

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 08:19 AM

I bought the HHR due to I liked the overall look and usefulness of the car. Would I like to see a new one with a few update? Sure I would. As long as it has the retro styling that drew me to the car in the first place. I believe GM is in much better shape money wise to do such a thing. However if they decide to go bigger, say on the Malibu platform it could get a bit pricy. One nice thing I do like about the size of the HHR is after I brought it home I realized my garage got bigger.
Old 10-23-2013, 07:07 PM

well I just bought & had delivered my 3rd SS & so that makes a total of 6 HHRs ---F16 check 4 my email I just sent u. I still have 2 HHRs now a 2010 SS & a 2011 lt2
Old 10-24-2013, 02:32 AM

Have had my 2007 since it was new. Local dealer says, when they do get a used one on the lot, it doesn't last very long. Mine, though not perfect, has been quite reliable and comfortable, still enjoy driving it.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:27 AM
Premium Member

I love my "07 HHR. It's the perfect car for me, with the ability to fold down the seats and carry stuff, makes for the perfect beach car. It has some minor glitches but what car doesn't and it's been pretty trouble free. This site is beyond helpful for taking care of and anticipating future problems. I would/might buy a later one. Bought mine with 36K miles now has 88K, still going strong.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:08 AM

Originally Posted by 843de
I'm looking for an SS, so if they were still in production, yeah I'd scoot off to the dealer.

Call it heresy if you will, but I wish they had lasted long enough to get the Diesel engine option now available in the Cruze.

Imagine all the utility of an HHR combined with a stump pulling engine, it might have driven more commercial sales.

If they put a diesel engine in an HHR, I would be doing everything I could to get one! Imagine the TQ it would produce if modified? Plus "rolling coal" in an HHR? Thats stuff nightmares are made of I just got chills thinking about it!!
Old 10-25-2013, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Beachbum1
I love my "07 HHR. It's the perfect car for me, with the ability to fold down the seats and carry stuff, makes for the perfect beach car. It has some minor glitches but what car doesn't and it's been pretty trouble free. This site is beyond helpful for taking care of and anticipating future problems. I would/might buy a later one. Bought mine with 36K miles now has 88K, still going strong.
Hey BeachBum1,

We're extremely pleased to learn that you're Chevy HHR is the perfect car for you! We're available by private message if you ever have any questions about your vehicle. Looking forward to hearing when you reach the 100k mark!

Cheers

Amber N.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Old 10-26-2013, 09:30 AM

I would buy a new Panel SS the first day they came out whether they changed anything or not.

Boydie

Originally Posted by Silverfox
Personally I love this car and wish they would have just kept building and improving/updating it.
Same goes for the SS version to keep up with the competition till they run out of options.

I would buy a new Improved/updated version in a "Flash" if they would just listen to the current owners complaints/ideas and fix/add them.

There is quite a long list however.

Much of it is higher quality related in certain areas.

They could look at their Warranty claims for some of the answers.

SF
Old 10-27-2013, 07:16 PM

What no more hhr's ,That is not info that I want hear . It is such an awesome ride. Say it aint so.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:39 PM
Deceased

Sad to say, but the last new HHR rolled off the line on May 27th 2011.

Lots of sweet used ones waiting for loving homes, be sure to check out our Classifieds section.
Old 10-28-2013, 05:17 AM

If you live in Ohio there is an AWESOME deal on autotrader.com heres the link!

2010 LT $18K 7k miles--http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...gIndex=1&Log=0

2010 SS $14,995 57,359 miles -- http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...gIndex=6&Log=0

Quick Reply: How Many Current and Past HHR owners would buy a New One if Improved ??