General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

Victory Day.

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 01:19 AM
geg

I think it's old ZIL. Soviet production. Produced only a few cars of this brand. They are used very rarely. 1 or 2 times a year. Carefully. Manual work.
While walking a rumor that the plant ZIL plans to produce a few more pieces.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:24 AM
Deceased

They are very good looking cars, it appears to be excellent craftsmanship. Did you know that there is a ZIS-110B cabriolet in the museum of the United States Military Academy at West Point?
Old 05-09-2011, 01:25 AM
geg

Originally Posted by 843de
It will be a pleasure and an honor to meet you geg, we look forward to it with great anticipation.

What parts of the US are you planning to see in November?
I plan to visit Tom's Farm cruise. And then find a car (rental or delivery) and cross the U.S. from the west to the east coast, New York.
If Obama would give me a visa, if I find enough money and if do not appear urgent work in Russia.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:28 AM

Originally Posted by geg
Guys. You have me confused.
I am pleased your opinion of me. Although it is not deserved, I'm just interested in life on the other side of the planet.
843de - of course we'll meet again. Your success in the Russian language are striking. September - it is not conceivable.
goetylsd - at will to visit Russia, write me.
I myself intend to visit U.S. in November. If it succeeds - I'll be glad to get acquainted with all guys.
We're not trying to confuse you Geg. I feel the same way, it's interesting to talk to someone from another country. We both come from different backgrounds, Russia is very much different than the USA, so it's cool to talk to someone from Russia. As far as visiting Russia, maybe I will someday. I do think a vacation to Russia would be very cool, very nice, but I unfortunately don't have the funds or ability to take trips like that right now. I did think your pictures of Kazan were very interesting. A lot of history in one city. Maybe I will make it there someday before I die. Tom's Farm should be a lot of fun, hopefully I can do that some year too.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:31 AM

Originally Posted by geg
I plan to visit Tom's Farm cruise. And then find a car (rental or delivery) and cross the U.S. from the west to the east coast, New York.
If Obama would give me a visa, if I find enough money and if do not appear urgent work in Russia.
You're having trouble getting a Visa geg? I've heard from some people it can take months for things to clear up and finally receive a Visa. A real pain for someone who wants to visit the US. I would love to take a cross-country drive through the US. It's great that you're able to do that geg. Driving cross-country is something the vast majority of Americans have not even done. You're a lucky fellow!

You know what I'm thinking geg.
HHR rental car,
HHR - a very common rental car in the United States.
Enterprise-a car rental company- has tons of them.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:33 AM
geg

They are very good looking cars, it appears to be excellent craftsmanship. Did you know that there is a ZIS-110B cabriolet in the museum of the United States Military Academy at West Point?

Did not know it.
There is a legend.
When Stalin ordered the production of the Soviet automobile business class. Purchased and delivered to the Soviet Union foreign samples.
Looking around them, Stalin had stopped in front of Packard. Engineers said: "Comrade Stalin. We can do better!". Stalin replied: "Do not be better. Do the same."
In Russia view - Packard and ZIS is one car.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:36 AM
Deceased

Time to call it a day here, have meetings in the morning.

geg - Спокойной ночи

goetylsd- have a good night.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:38 AM
geg

Originally Posted by goetylsd
You're having trouble getting a Visa geg? I've heard from some people it can take months for things to clear up and finally receive a Visa. I would love to take a cross-country drive through the United States. It's great that you're able to do that geg. Driving cross-country is something the vast majority of Americans have not even done. You're a lucky fellow!

You know what I'm thinking geg.
HHR rental car,
HHR - a very common rental car in the United States.
Enterprise-a car rental company- has tons of them.
You're right, my friend.
Unfortunately, rent is very expensive. I tried to look for cheaper options. They certainly exist. I think that after a while I find an acceptable option.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:39 AM
geg

843de - have a good night.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by geg
You're right, my friend.
Unfortunately, rent is very expensive. I tried to look for cheaper options. They certainly exist. I think that after a while I find an acceptable option.
That's true, renting a car for a cross-country trip definitely is not cheap.

Quick Reply: Victory Day.