General HHR Discuss anything related to the Chevy HHR that doesnt seem to fit into the more specific categories below.

What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Premium Member

Guess I did ok got 2 used and 1 new programed ....50.00

I used mine as a roofing truck today, my regular welder was up skiing on his birthday and we had a flat roof open, with forecast of snow. HHR to the rescue, makes a great roofing truck. Mission accomplished.
Attached Images  
Old 02-28-2012, 09:08 PM

Took my trailer for it's yearly inspection and on the way home some clod who wasn't paying attention (saw him coming in my rear view, I was stopped at a light) decided he was going to see how strong the trailer was... He actually got pissed at me, claimed my lights were blacked out & the trailer lights weren't working. Well after we pulled into a gas station I proceeded to get a little miffed myself, made him aware that my lights weren't blacked out and showed him my paperwork that my trailer had just passed inspection-in other words you weren't paying attention. D-A.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by Uma
I hope you didn't pay too much. I just replaced my remote also, Got OEM remote programmed at a local locksmith for $72. I want to replace the spare too. Todd (Uma)
I paid $37 for the new remote from GMPartsDirect and then $35 for the dealer to program it. So I ended up paying $72 too.
Old 02-28-2012, 09:55 PM

I took mine to the detailer today few hours after I got home it had a film of yellow dust(pollen) lol can not win lol. It is better then snow.

Last edited by kb0sdq; 02-29-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:24 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BlackknighT
Took my trailer for it's yearly inspection and on the way home some clod who wasn't paying attention (saw him coming in my rear view, I was stopped at a light) decided he was going to see how strong the trailer was... He actually got pissed at me, claimed my lights were blacked out & the trailer lights weren't working. Well after we pulled into a gas station I proceeded to get a little miffed myself, made him aware that my lights weren't blacked out and showed him my paperwork that my trailer had just passed inspection-in other words you weren't paying attention. D-A.
Bummer about the clod hitting your trailer.. Hope things aren't too bad, any damage to the HHRSE ?
Old 02-28-2012, 11:07 PM
Deceased

Originally Posted by BlackknighT
Did thou draw thine sword Good Sir Knight and cleave the Blagard in twain?

Seriously, I hope the damage to the trailer was minimal and that your HHR was unscathed, the world is full of idiots, and today you met yours for the week.
Old 02-29-2012, 04:25 AM

843de-Had the rear undercarriage checked-no damage. Damage to the trailer-it's fixable but I shouldn't have to go through the B. S. in the first place. It's a good thing he changed his tune about that it was my fault, and changed it to being his.
Old 02-29-2012, 08:21 AM
Deceased

Glad to hear you didn't have any damage on the HHR Mike. With the trailer, depending on the insurance settlement, you might be better off just replacing it.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:44 PM

Lights; action

Came home to three UPS packages yesterday. Two Depo headlights and a set of ICPW LED Bermuda Black tail lights. I picked up a set of LED strips for the front to go beneath the headlights, just waiting for the HID's to come in and I've got the weekend booked for install. Can't wait to see how it looks when finished. Oh yeah, the surprise mod should be ready by the weekend so I can install that as well. I will post pix as the work progresses.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:23 PM

A Happy Day!
I drove my panel today..the first time in two months.
A knee surgery has had me riding shot gun in my wifes ride,and that was like a tooth ache.

Now all I have to do is learn to walk again

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your HHR Today?