HHR SS Topics and information on the 2008-2010 Chevy HHR SS Turbocharged models.

A ?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 05:22 PM
Premium Member

Batman, sorry to hear you girl needs such serious surgery so young. They will always be making some go fast machine, your baby has to come first, praying it all works out for you.
Old 03-13-2012, 05:55 PM

If I told you how many muscle cars I junked because it was only A whatever including Hemi's it would make you sick. I think at least 6. If I had them now I would never have to work again. Remember they were not a high $ collector car til many years later in their life. An SS anything wasn't worth anything in the 70's now try to buy one. Numbers matching matters now but didn't back then. Just saying. You never know what will bring high dollars in the future.

Originally Posted by THE BATMAN
A & P ,

I get your point about the #'s matching thing but it's an HHR , Not a hemi. lol

Old 03-13-2012, 08:29 PM

I will say , The first thing they asked me was if i had an after mkt. tune, kinda glad i never got one , But i was so close a couple of times.
In 13,000 miles it won't matter anymore. But the warranty saved my ass.
Or the SS would have been parked for 6-10 months.

Old 03-13-2012, 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by SS fan
Batman, sorry to hear you girl needs such serious surgery so young. They will always be making some go fast machine, your baby has to come first, praying it all works out for you.
Thanks my friend , She's a tuff cookie , And can't wait to start the recovery process .

I'm not even thinking of selling the SS now.
It seems stronger than it was the day i got it , If that's posable.