The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

2007 Chevy HHR Changes

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by OHaL
Hey all:

The items standard to the 2007 LS are as follows:

Running Boards (yes...they are standard)
Tinted Windows
Power locks and windows
Air Conditioning
Keyless Entry
Ebony Interior (looks cool)

There are more, but just off the top of my head.
Welcome.

Yup same as 2006 except the boards are standard in Canada only I believe and the ebony interior is not standard but one of three color choices for the interior.
Old 09-13-2006, 10:30 PM

Here something I found, Hope it not a repost...

HHR Fall Edition, 2007

About running board, I heard that they install as a warranty, running board on HHR that been sold with out them, because off salt and gravel in winter, the front wheel take the paint off the rear door....
Old 09-13-2006, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by O6ChevyHHR
a yellow HHR would be nice, like the colorado Yellow!
I'd LOVE to see the bright yellow in a factory HHR...

I still cannot figure out why so many vehicle manufacturers think that the dull darker colors are what the public demands???

Why not bring back some of those cool Muscle car colors of the 60's like the Plum Crazy Purple, Dodge Challenger Bright Orange, Bright Lime Green?

And why not try some of those cool two-tone colors of the 1950's like the bright Teal and White or the famous Bright Red and White?

If they are trying to sell the HHR as a retro looking car, try some retro colors!!! I'm sure they'd sell a lot more to the younger crowd if they look at all the bright colors kids are painting their "Tuners"...

I personally think the Special Edition Red HHR and the Daytona Blue HHR are the sweetest looking ones available. And now they are no longer available? GM is going to ruin the HHR sales all together if they keep bringing out dull colors.

Last edited by Big Kahuna; 09-14-2006 at 01:33 AM.
Old 09-13-2006, 11:39 PM

Amen...we need some retro colors to really make them stand out...but then again, my Sunburst Orange already does.
Old 09-14-2006, 01:46 AM

Originally Posted by courthousedeb
Amen...we need some retro colors to really make them stand out...but then again, my Sunburst Orange already does.
Very true, Deb...

The Orange Burst is another one of those cool bright colors that really stand out in a crowd. Luckily they are keeping the Orange Burst for 2007.

I did see the new 2007 Imerial Blue this last weekend and it was sitting next to a 2007 Black HHR and it was hard to tell the difference between the two colors on a cloudy day. I actually thought there were 2 Black HHRs next to each other until I took a really close look. I assume some may like the darker blue but it is not too far from the black in person.

They REALLY should have kept the Daytona Blue...
Old 09-15-2006, 05:32 AM

I bought the sprig edition and this color will also be discontinued next year acording to the chevy dealer.
Old 09-15-2006, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by MikeH
I bought the sprig edition and this color will also be discontinued next year acording to the chevy dealer.
Welcome to the best HHR forum around!

Victory Red was a limited edition colour on a limited edition HHR. If I recall you got one of only 2300 produced!
Old 09-18-2006, 12:19 PM

Colours

I really like the Dark Grey, as with the black interior, almost gives a grim appearance. The guys at work really like it.

As for the other colours, I don't like the Black or the White as those colours are way to plain. I must admit that the sunburst orange WAS starting to grow on me, even though at first I thought it was too loud.

Colour is always a very personal choice, but what I really hope for, is Chev does one or two more years for the HHR, and then stop production. That way, the car/truck/suv will retain its uniqueness, AND value.