The Lounge Off Topic PG-13.
Warning: The Lounge may contain irrelevant and off topic discussions that may not be related to anything HHR. If you are not interested in these kinds of discussions, do not read or respond to these threads.

Ghost Stories!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 02:22 PM
Ern

Ghost Stories!

Anyone have any good ones or anything wierd that has happened to them?

There was a time when I was oh, around 12 or 13 or so and I was at my grandparents. They live way out in the sticks where you cant even get cable but anways, they are super religious, and you cant go into a room without a painting of jesus or a statue or a bible. Well, one hot summer night I woke up in the middle of the night to get up and get a drink and go to the bathroom and im nearsighted so I cant see far away without my contacts or glass and I had glasses at the time and I knew my way around so I didnt put them on. On my way to the bathroom you can see the dining room on the right. As I was walking there, I saw a bright light and it had a kind of like fuzzy halo around it. Its hard to explain what I saw becuae I didnt have my glasses on but I stood there and just watch it. It was hoving over my g parents dining room table. It felt wierd to because I wasnt scared at all and I wanted to get closer and try and touch it but I had to use the bathroom real bad so I just went to the bathroom and went back to bed. The thing was about the size of a 60 inch big screen, it was big and it didnt touch the table so it was floating. It was neat and weird at the same time. I just wish I had my glasses on so I could see detail. It was very bright too, it light up pretty much the whole room and out in the woods like that its pitch black at night.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:33 PM
jx3

I guess you could call my experience an "out of body" experience.

It happened in my first major accident I was involved in. While driving down the road, I got slammed on the driver's side, which in turn spun me into a tree. After feeling like I had spun around several times, which only turned out to be a 1/2 spin, I had already knew what damage my car had recieved from the first impact. Even down to the bent rim. However, I didn't realize I had hit a tree, until trying to exit the car.
Old 03-14-2007, 02:52 PM

I've got stories that would shake ya out of your leaderhosen but Homeland Security has classified them all!
Old 03-14-2007, 08:40 PM
Banned

I'm to logical and skeptical to believe in ghosts. To me they are as real as aliens, various gods, or the Boogie Man. My wife believes in them so I have to watch a lot of ghost shows and stuff. I mock them the whole time and try to disprove them to my wife. She tells to me shut up because she knows there real. She has a bunch of her own ghost stories from when she was younger but I couldn't tell you any because they are in one ear and out the other.